Anzhi Makhachkala (Russia) - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I certainly hope so and agree. The worry for me would be him and AVB's relationship. Certainly not an ability issue.

It is difficult to express sarcasm online tbf.

On a genuine note for a genuine spurs player. Kaboul limping off seems to point to the news I heard pre season that Kaboul is basically finished. I truly hope not but the facts are not looking good.

Dawson "in"-that exchange the central back area, now is Dawson (RCB)-Chiriches move in the left (LCB) from the min.71

Strange bringing Eriksen on... It's not like we need an impact sub to salvage the game!!!
Unless AVB just wants him to get 10mins in his legs, I really don't see the point, especially with Kane on the bench, and perfectly able (and more suited) to play behind Defoe....

Hope there are no more silly injuries!!!

This game isn't so dull. You're just used to watching games with full stadia. It makes a difference to the ascetics.

For a poor pitch the game is ok.

He doesn't exactly do that too well when the match is hanging by a thread either... And this is professionals we are talking about, it's even a JD that's ONE goal away from equalling a record... of all people you'd expect egotist JD to want that goal like a rabid pitbull wants something to bite
Luckily for him then that is gonna play every europa match for that goal, he mite even wait until he plays a team of note. Anyway I understand peoples attitude against defoe but for the sake of goals I would even start him in the premier league once in awhile.

Luckily for him then that is gonna play every europa match for that goal, he mite even wait until he plays a team of note. Anyway I understand peoples attitude against defoe but for the sake of goals I would even start him in the premier league once in awhile.
Oh I have no doubt about his ability to score when he's on a hot run, I just wish he was a more intelligent player that trubbled the opposing CB's more

Vlad Chiriches=he played with Villa (RCB) 80 MIN and RB the last 10 min ,on this match start (RCB)-70 MIN and moved in the left (LCB) for the last 20 min ...no goal Tottenham received with him until now...that's good

Back
Top Bottom