Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You play helicopter dick when you go out drinking?
Of course not

guilty.gif

It was the girl(s) (I don't know if it was a waitress or another punter) that took his dick out of his trousers, on one occasion he has both his hands full holding drinks and when it happens. He clearly likes it though and clearly, there are intimate behaviours by both him and the girl that are clearly reciprocal.

The only person that legitimately can have an issue here is his wife.

Walker needs his arse kicked badly!
He thinks that he is beyond the law!

Walker needs his arse kicked badly!
He thinks that he is beyond the law!
Excuse the pun, but he's such a tool. He might be a good footballer but doesn't give him the right to behave in such a juvenile way. And this isn't the first time he's been caught acting so irresponsibly. What a donut!

I was joking.

I know... Hence the tone of the question. (Not a Lonely Island fan, I guess.....)

Have you never done this? Or shagged in the bogs of a club or whatever?

Got my dick out in the middle of a bar? Nope.... Like i said several times (I'd have expected a kicking and my collar felt)...... Perhaps why I never did it? No comment. :ninja:

Shagged in the bogs; behind closed door? Yep....... The kind of places I was going in those days, I still wouldn't have been suprised to find myself on the wrong end of the bouncers tho.

I thought you were a DJ, where do you playout, the Society for Radio Frequency and Radar Enthusiasts?

:dierpochhug:

Not far off. :D

Deathly quiet in there today.... Plenty of empty seats..... Hardly a title winning party.

Load of old plastic bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom