Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No we didn’t.
Umm yea we did- we actually controlled midfield sometimes while playing it. I believe most of the occasions we played it we were short on attackers, not that Conte knew shit about how to use the ones we have anyways, but that's another part of the story too.

Our midfield 3 looked great when we played it. Far better than all the other shit we were forced to watch.

Umm yea we did- we actually controlled midfield sometimes while playing it. I believe most of the occasions we played it we were short on attackers, not that Conte knew shit about how to use the ones we have anyways, but that's another part of the story too.

Our midfield 3 looked great when we played it. Far better than all the other shit we were forced to watch.
Can you recall any of those games when we looked great with a midfield 3?

We seriously fucking miss this guy. After watching us since his injury and contemplating he is the whole reason we got the champions league spit last season imo.

We seriously fucking miss this guy. After watching us since his injury and contemplating he is the whole reason we got the champions league spit last season imo.
But then, should a so called big six club, really be so reliant on one player.
All clubs have injuries, but we always struggle with lack of cover in key areas.

But then, should a so called big six club, really be so reliant on one player.
All clubs have injuries, but we always struggle with lack of cover in key areas.
No but even united struggled without casemiro. I think the transformation last season when he came in and the drop off back to the level we was since He's been injured is no coincidence. The only midfielder that's played regularly that wants the ball and can receive it under pressure off the defence and turn and progress the ball.

I hate it when this thread gets bumped, as I miss him even more!
Baby Reaction GIF

Saw video of him doing light ball work in doors. Encouraging.

Left leg shows how much muscle he still needs to put on, but already looking a lot better than a couple of months ago.

Once he's put that muscle on, it will then be how quickly he can get back to being a top player - and that will be as much about his confidence and less about physical factors. But one step at a time ......

Left leg shows how much muscle he still needs to put on, but already looking a lot better than a couple of months ago.

Once he's put that muscle on, it will then be how quickly he can get back to being a top player - and that will be as much about his confidence and less about physical factors. But one step at a time ......

Maybe back for first game of next season? Is there a new timeline on his return?

Maybe back for first game of next season? Is there a new timeline on his return?

Wonderful if possible.

But no new timelines published - and I doubt if club will comment publicly before start of next season in 3 months time, when there will be greater certainty of how fit he is already by then. And probably no precise indications of timing until he's seen outside training with rest of the team.

To avoid disappointment think of October as being the earliest, and it might well be months later until he hits the form he was in pre-injury. Sadly

Wonderful if possible.

But no new timelines published - and I doubt if club will comment publicly before start of next season in 3 months time, when there will be greater certainty of how fit he is already by then. And probably no precise indications of timing until he's seen outside training with rest of the team.

To avoid disappointment think of October as being the earliest, and it might well be months later until he hits the form he was in pre-injury. Sadly

I've already set myself to not expect full form and fitnesss until xmas........ Any earlier is a bonus.

Next stage of his comeback underway.

If anything looks like ahead of schedule - two and a half months before season starts and 6 months before the November 'expected date' which was being bandied about.

Back
Top Bottom