Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey, Uruguayan here AMA, hope you guys are less entitled then the Juve fans, Bentancur is not only a great player, hes never Injured, hes a team first type of guy, low profile family guy, a true proffessional.

I havent been following the PL much lately, but now that my boy is here, ill watch every game.

Hey, Uruguayan here AMA, hope you guys are less entitled then the Juve fans, Bentancur is not only a great player, hes never Injured, hes a team first type of guy, low profile family guy, a true proffessional.

I havent been following the PL much lately, but now that my boy is here, ill watch every game.
Welcome to the forum Rodrigo

Surprised to see this thread on the fifth page.

Excellent today. In fact, if it wasn't for Kulusevski moving up several gears in that second half, he would have been my man of the match and for 50 minutes of the match he was by far and away our best player on the pitch.

€19,000,000. Ridiculous.

firstteam_2023_24_rodrigobentancur_1.png

:eek:

View: https://twitter.com/gengenlook/status/1692554403830743335?s=20

As much as certain posters here love to shit on Hojbjerg, you have to say that as a 2 in a very demanding Conte system these 2 have a wonderful understanding of how to play. They offer massive protection together, cover a lot of ground, get into good areas and play really effective triangle passing. Really well played today.

Yeh Bentancur looks bloody good, you let him go and also dropped the ball on Romero. Obviously we are happy to take them.
Bentancur was harmed by Sarri with his fucking game. Then with Pirlo things did not improve because there was always this stupid restart from the bottom. Bentancur made a serious mistake against Porto in CL. However, we are talking about an excellent player who is 24 years old and has a great international experience. Romero was a Juventus mistake: he was bought by Genoa and left on loan then given to Atalanta with the right to redeem at a lower cost. Eventually Atalanta redeemed him at a low price and then sold it to you at a high price. Bentancur and Kulusevski are excellent (and young) players: their departure is due to a need to change.

Back
Top Bottom