Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very composed under pressure at the edge of our own box. Seemed to be strong winning the ball back. He didn’t try any particularly difficult passes, but always seemed to calmly pick out the right option. Looks real promising IMO.

I bet some of the doubters are now disappointed that they have nothing negatives to say about him so far :cool:
Oh, I have 1 "negative" though: that yellow card was unnecessary. He was a bit fired up to get going I guess but I hope he'll learn fast.
He came in when Brighton was pressing and Spurs were a bit out of rhythm but for it to be his first game in a new league (I know it was a cup game but you know what I mean) he did well.

Last edited:
Saw all the positives we heard about him- busy, all over the pitch, solid in tackles. Not sure there was much to determine his passing quality but nothing to indicate it’s poor either.

Good debut as a sub.

Back
Top Bottom