Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So people are just allowed to kick the shit out of us without reprieve?

one of the little negatives of having a coach whose mild mannered with officials like angie and Poch. They dont raise and make a big deal out of it like Jose or Conte would, Refs just allowing teams to kick the shit out of Bentacur, Maddison, Porro, Son. The amount of times players try to wrestle kulu the last few games, it's hilarious because he's just too strong and he shrugs it off

People really did forget how good he is in his absence.

Possibly, he was as important as Kane last season, when he did his ACL that was the season over, our play went to dog shit. I can’t wait till we have Bentancur-Bissouma-Maddison midfield, that should be glorious.

Possibly, he was as important as Kane last season, when he did his ACL that was the season over, our play went to dog shit. I can’t wait till we have Bentancur-Bissouma-Maddison midfield, that should be glorious.

Yep.

Yesterday's small cameo showed us how far ahead of Sarr as a footballer Bentancur is. If he stays fit then he starts. Simple as that.

Yep.

Yesterday's small cameo showed us how far ahead of Sarr as a footballer Bentancur is. If he stays fit then he starts. Simple as that.

He's also ahead of Bissouma based on that which becomes an interesting question because I really like Bentancur at the 6 and Bissouma could just as easily play 8. Between the 3 of them we have fluid rotation. Even GLC as the 8 yesterday threw his name in the hat.

Clearly.

Happening too consistently for it to be a coincidence. Strangely didn't happen last year when we were shit but Cash did do it to Doherty when we were playing well.
That whole game was mad. We had the last laugh but McGinn could have been sent off three times, committing at least five yellow card worthy challenges and arguably a straight red that day. Nothing.

We are getting nothing since the Dippers. And already weren't getting much.

Ref watch says no penalty on Gil either lmao. Clearly you can fucking elbow players in the box now, but god help these fuckers if they kick the ball away.

That whole game was mad. We had the last laugh but McGinn could have been sent off three times, committing at least five yellow card worth my challenges and arguably a straight red that day. Nothing.

We are getting nothing since the Dippers. And already weren't getting much.

Ref watch says no penalty on Gil either lmao. Clearly you can fucking elbow players in the box now, but god help these fuckers if they kick the ball away.

Can’t take any of it seriously anymore.

Back
Top Bottom