Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our players aren't sticking up for each other.

Nobody even said boo to Cash today. We should have turned the whole atmosphere of the game sour after that. All 11 should have switched and turned into evil cunts after that. Instead they just played like "these things even out".

Ange needs to toughen up. He's coaching a bit soft.
Absolutely agree. I played at a decent level and anyone who took liberties paid the price.
I've said this before but every team seems to get a free hit against us for the first 20 minutes, we need to look after our own.

Absolutely agree. I played at a decent level and anyone who took liberties paid the price.
I've said this before but every team seems to get a free hit against us for the first 20 minutes, we need to look after our own.

Yeah mate. It won't even out and one soft red for Romero shouldn't scare us into going soft. You don't just allow a cunt like Cash to come into your stadium and hack your feel good player off the park.

Ange did the right thing, picked the right MF, we were dominating. It was set to be a great story. Cash couldn't take it so went out to injure him and we just took it.

I don't think he was trying to injure him but obviously was defo trying to bash him up a bit without any intent to go for the ball
He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me after what he did to Doherty, and then gloated about it.

Villa fans are utter utter scum, they were gloating about Doherty and they're gloating about Bentancur now.

As shite as it is, I think today shows that he probs needs another 4-6 weeks of rehab to strengthen in the area of his previous injury. Even if he doesn't actually have anything serious from today I'd be real cautious playing him for another few weeks.
That’s total made up mate. He’s got fucked in a tackle which happens and it’s on his ankle. He was looking strong and physical in that early part of the game where he totally ran it. His rehab that he done will have made him stronger than it was before because he’d be constantly building strength in it more than he would if he wasn’t injured. That’s what happens when you come back from long term injuries.

A smart one. We could do with a few of him in the team, seems to get away with it without getting sent off.
Not if he played for us. Refs have it in for us. We've still got zero pens, only team to have a player sent off for diving etc, etc.

Just what we need right now. More suspensions
Exactly,same people want retribution and then destroy Romero for being an aggressive nasty bastard! Want one thing then moan when they get it just like the ones that are criticising just now when they wanted football that was great to watch then look for negatives because we lose a few games.

Exactly,same people want retribution and then destroy Romero for being an aggressive nasty bastard! Want one thing then moan when they get it just like the ones that are criticising just now when they wanted football that was great to watch then look for negatives because we lose a few games.

I want us to toughen up and play with some nastiness because you need that in the prem. I don't think Romero should have been sent off either but even though I accept why he got sent off, i'd have killed for any of our players or manager to have stepped in and does what he does in his absence.

Maybe if he wasn't the only one who took responsibility for looking after our own, our stadium wouldn't be such a soft place to come and we wouldn't get hacked into an injury crisis.

Exactly,same people want retribution and then destroy Romero for being an aggressive nasty bastard! Want one thing then moan when they get it.

You're conflating lots of different people here, fella.........

It's also possible to find middle ground between being a pushover and being some vigilante-style psycho...........

No just nasty cunts who are good at tactical fouls, bullying refs and winding up opponents.
They also get away with fouls we don't, it's a mix of both. They've had more soft pens this season than we've had any... cos we've not had a single one.

Back
Top Bottom