Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boy was class today.

Kulu - £30m
Bentancur - £17m
Bissouma - £25m

...All got their best years ahead of them.

Insane VFM!

Last edited:
Football is crazy when a player who clearly has no interest in getting the ball, in turn endangers a player and ends up tearing the ligaments in his ankle isn't a red.

But a defender clearing the ball, getting the ball but following through leads to a red and a 3 game suspension.

Very excited about him and Kulusevski I must say.

Also pleased we kept Bergwijn.

I think we're going to have a very positive 2022.

COYS!

If you remember I said right away that Bentancur was a purchase for you. Guys is 24 and plays at high levels since 2015 in clubs (Boca Juniors - Juventus) and in the national team since 2017. Juventus sold him because: 1) they needed money to stop financial problems 2) there was a moment of need to change and it was difficult to give up Arthur / Rabiot

Uruguayan here again, now that was the Bentancur I knew, he's showing more of his baller NT version then the Juventus one, he could only get better once he learns the language and improves the chemistry with his team mates. I always knew that he was more suited for the PL then Serie A, also I dislike Juventus and their fan base.

I really hope Conte stays with you guys, he's the coach that can unlock the World class potential that Benta has. He's only 24,imagine what he could become in 2 years.

COYS!!! LOL

Bentancur is far more comfortable in possession than the other lads... Surely there's no debate to be had on that front?

Let's talk about 25 million for Emerson Royale with cheese before we start canonising the D.O.F juries definitely still out...
No DoF is ever going to get them all right, if you get 2/3rds right you're absolutely elite.

Romero, Kulusevski, and Bentancur is a pretty good return for 9 months in the job and two windows. Gil and Sarr are promising youngsters. Royal looks awful, but he's young and we might get some money back.

This summer will be a huge litmus test.

Back
Top Bottom