Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we need to be mindful not to get carried away. He's a breath of fresh air after the way Ndombele, Lo Celso and Winks stunk up the place, but it doesn't make him elite.

Watching Barella, Frankie De Jong etc. puts things into perspective.

Erm with all due respect, your comment on Barella and De Jong is entirely irrelevant. Fuck what other players elsewhere are doing, it's what Bentancur does for US that matters.

And he's been superb since joining. So here's an idea - shut up and let us enjoy things.

Fuck sake

There's no point in complaining about life being unfair.........

But it's so unfair!

Poor Rod, hope he has the strength to get over this setback.

Damn Matt Cash, I'd love just two minutes with him.
Freak Out Running GIF by TLC

What stuck out to me is that every time he got the ball he was looking to advancing it quickly without taking too many touches.

Conte loves a ball winning midfielder who progresses the ball quickly. It's not always the heroic pass that leads to goal scoring opportunities, ball moves quicker than the man. Progress it quickly and give the attacking players the opportunity to exploit open space before the defense can recover.

I like this lad.

I’m baffled at the price we landed him for. I’m not claiming he is exceptional; and he looks like the sort of player that can have a shocker.

But he is technically accomplished and calm on the ball.

That’s good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom