Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next stage of his comeback underway.

If anything looks like ahead of schedule - two and a half months before season starts and 6 months before the November 'expected date' which was being bandied about.

I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself, but it would be one bit of good news if Hot Rod is back before schedule.
Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I don't like to share supposed ITKers, especially from Twitter but my 'trending' list showed Bents and specifically a single post from a bullshit account saying Bents wants out because we're not playing in Europe.

Now. This is obviously bollocks. We've been good to him and he's out for half the next season anyway. No one is going to buy him until he's fit. No one in their right mind says they want out when they are on the bed.

But it made me realise... Those desperately needy little twats are regularly lurking forums like ours to see how we're feeling about stuff and then just post something that yanks as hard as it fucking can on one of those strings, so they get the clicks and some moment of attention and glorification. So fucking sad.

I don't like to share supposed ITKers, especially from Twitter but my 'trending' list showed Bents and specifically a single post from a bullshit account saying Bents wants out because we're not playing in Europe.

Now. This is obviously bollocks. We've been good to him and he's out for half the next season anyway. No one is going to buy him until he's fit. No one in their right mind says they want out when they are on the bed.

But it made me realise... Those desperately needy little twats are regularly lurking forums like ours to see how we're feeling about stuff and then just post something that yanks as hard as it fucking can on one of those strings, so they get the clicks and some moment of attention and glorification. So fucking sad.

....And in circular style; too many people bite and further embolden the trolls.

One to watch in coming days and weeks to see what type of training he does - which will give us clues as to how far along the rehabilitation trail that he actually is.

Remember initial prognosis was not fit enough to play until circa November (with some saying he won't recover his form until sometime in 2024), so signs he might be on the field training with the rest of the squad at any stage of pre-season would be great

Welcome back Rodrigo !

Yeah agreed. I'm sorry, I'll delete the post now... :richlips:

Back
Top Bottom