Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rodders played alright tonight.

Shame we don't have Dele anymore.

Could have had Del-boy and Rodders running our midfield.

And Skipp(er) instead of Trotter.

60's running GIF

We need more players around the age of Bent who has at least 100 games under their belt at a top team.

Look at the guys performance tonight, zero trepidation just pure confidence and immediate calls for first team selection, no aura of I need half or a full season to bed in nonsense. Guy can't speak out language but fluently speaks the language of el footie ball.

Of course, too early to get TOO excited but more of this please!!!

Time to get a gospel song going

Bentancur my lord
Bentancur
Bentancur my lord
Bentancur
Bentancur my lord
Bentancur
Oh lord Bentancur

He's a yid my lord
Bentancur
He's a yid my lord
Bentancur
He's a yid my lord
Bentancur
Oh lord Bentancur

:contepray:

We are finally getting there in terms of competence in central midfield after years of shite.

Bentancur and Skipp have real high level potential. PEH is a solid option. Even Winks looks decent under Conte but obviously he is the one we can upgrade easiest.

Exciting times.

Hey, Uruguayan here AMA, hope you guys are less entitled then the Juve fans, Bentancur is not only a great player, hes never Injured, hes a team first type of guy, low profile family guy, a true proffessional.

I havent been following the PL much lately, but now that my boy is here, ill watch every game.

Back
Top Bottom