Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the way Dembele recieves the ball and just sort of challenges opposition players to press close to him - and then burst away with 2-3 quick steps and a flick of a shoulder.

Perfect skill of you want your team to play possession game in tight spaces

I love the way Dembele recieves the ball and just sort of challenges opposition players to press close to him - and then burst away with 2-3 quick steps and a flick of a shoulder.

Perfect skill of you want your team to play possession game in tight spaces
Agreed mate beautiful to watch, most annoying player to have to get the ball off.

How on earth has Townsend's footballing IQ soared in the past month? Can I get some of those smart drugs?
You know what I agree.

Suddenly he links with Soldado and Holtby and Walker, he draws in pressing players and he intercepts passes. How does someone mature like that all the sudden?

Back
Top Bottom