Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also....is this the world class input Soldado offers?Jeez...I was under the impression that Soldado needed Eriksen, and vice versa. Why the fuck is Eriksen on the bench.
His world class movement should overcome that
Because, as you can see, our depth is playing shit
Another 45 minutes and no shots by Soldado. Possibly touched the ball 4 times, and movement is non existent.
Cant understand what it is I cant see him doing, that others can.
Soldado and Holtby off for JD and Eriksen imo
Fuck me, a 26M striker that refuses to shoot, or make a run for a pass, or get on the end of a cross, but is lauded for letting others score
NO
AVB PICKED THIS SIDE
MUST APPROVE IT
Cross from Townsend.....Soldado is halfway down the pitch out on the flank, jogging up behind him
wtf
Thank fuck for you....really thought I had Soldado Blindness Syndrome
LEAVE ME ALONE
SOLDADO TOUCHES BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know, I JUST WANT MORE!!!
Waaaah
Ice_Mat_Test.gif

You think he's the real deal?

fuck sake he's looked decent in the very limited opportunities he's had so far, good ball control and dribbling plus he was linking up well with Rose before his injury

the fact so many Tottenham 'supporters' have written him off already speaks volumes about the mentality of much of our support

If at any point in the game we're losing or end up losing the match please don't make The Fighting Cock forum a laughing stock like it was after the West Ham game.

You know when people argue with me, they always talk about "us" as if you speak or represent the rest of the forum.

If you have an inferiority complex, thats your fucking problem, not mine.

If I say I dont like the line up, and some cunt neg reps me, how the fuck is that me saying Im better than the "rest of all of you"

I should leave it? Why have you quoted my posts several times then, out of the blue? Fuck off

Jokes-When-Right-Over-Your-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

BTW ... anybody catch AVB trolling Lambert again?

Saw this on SC...

September 26th 2013: Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas: "Villa were aggressive, used long balls and were direct.”

September 27th 2013: Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert: "We might play a long pass but we don't just kick it up front and hope for the best. It's not right to say that about us. We try to pass it and try to play football in the right way."

October 20th 2013: Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas: "It was a great performance. We improved with time because the beginning was difficult, as we had lots of longs balls to deal with."

:avblol:

BTW ... anybody catch AVB trolling Lambert again?

Saw this on SC...

September 26th 2013: Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas: "Villa were aggressive, used long balls and were direct.”

September 27th 2013: Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert: "We might play a long pass but we don't just kick it up front and hope for the best. It's not right to say that about us. We try to pass it and try to play football in the right way."

October 20th 2013: Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas: "It was a great performance. We improved with time because the beginning was difficult, as we had lots of longs balls to deal with."

:avblol:

0000158092-article.jpg

Soldado had a game high three key passes.

Also completed 16/22 final third passes which led the team.

Can't believe I'm reading quotes from Defoeites about how Soldado did fuck all but score a nice goal. Fairly sure I've seen complete meltdown from Defoe sympathisers when the same is said of him in a lot of the games he scores in!

Back
Top Bottom