Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know when people argue with me, they always talk about "us" as if you speak or represent the rest of the forum.

If you have an inferiority complex, thats your fucking problem, not mine.

If I say I dont like the line up, and some cunt neg reps me, how the fuck is that me saying Im better than the "rest of all of you"

I should leave it? Why have you quoted my posts several times then, out of the blue? Fuck off

Jokes-When-Right-Over-Your-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Soldado had a game high three key passes.

Also completed 16/22 final third passes which led the team.

Soldado hardly does less that Defoein the PL....and now he's finding his scoring boots and adapting to the PL, which is exactly what he's here to do. What the fuck is there to complain about????????????????

Jesus wept.

We looked so tight with a solid back 4 and sandro+phaulino DM's.
Would have started Erikson in front of Holtby and wingers galore so looking good.
Dembele and Hotlby looking like back up AM / DM. Depending on how the game is going.

Stay strong from start pick some goals and either go a bit more defensive or attacking depending on how the game is.

soldado is a box striker, stands there gets the ball put through to him then taps it in the net, what do you expect him to do? run it 50 yards, do a backflip, shag a woman and juggle 50 bowling pins then put it in the net? he scored, he had a good game, swear our fans are never fucking happy anymore unless every player is playing fucking amazingly constantly

We weren't great but we got a good result and three points. After the WHAM game I'm just glad we got stronger in the second-half and didn't sit on the lead and I think we all know we can play better than this. Not sure about flares though, to seventies.

but the truth is Soldado is more than just a poacher imo

he holds the ball up very well and brings others into play in and around the box with simple passes

he makes it look easy, 1 goal and 1 assist and very nearly 2 assists when he teed Paulinho up beginning of the 2nd half

Defoe does fuck all and you hear naught from sammycuntface, Soldado scores one and sets up another but dick for brains wants more

WTF....

Mate of mine had 2-0 and Townsend first goal £20 at 65/1, just thought I'd share that.

Wasn't the best game to watch, but good away performance and another clean sheet.

Back
Top Bottom