Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We go top 4 if we win next week. If the Chelsea - City game is a draw, we go third.
Also, Liverpool hosting WBA, which could be a tough game for them.

AVB

"we had to pull our act together which we did after 38 minutes"

Some people were perfectly satisfied with the first half...strange

We were bad early but turned it around and played very well. Won 2-0 and another clean sheet. Let AVB worry about the first half hour, it is his job.

As a supporter I'll enjoy a nice well earned three points.

After hull we have some tricky fixtures coming up. Also looks like we have to go to tromso between playing the two Manchester clubs. Hopefully we're mathematically through by then and can send kenny mcavoy and friends to finish the jobs

We were bad early but turned it around and played very well. Won 2-0 and another clean sheet. Let AVB worry about the first half hour, it is his job.

As a supporter I'll enjoy a nice well earned three points.

So will I. And as a supporter, if we are playing shit, I will say it as opposed to waiting until full time and pretending we played like Brazil 1970 for the entire game

10383117544_a2bef704af_o.gif

10384294976_3486a9c019_o.gif
The second is as brilliant as the first was flukely. Thank you for posting

I hope the idiot who threw the flare gets banned for life - he may not have been aiming for the linesman or anyone in particular, but he could have blinded someone. Stupid, moronic, pathetic behaviour.[/q
The last time I saw that was at Scotland vs England 1984.......I was there.....hell let the idiot free and give him a stiff talking to.
But has this to do with Stub Hub?

So will I. And as a supporter, if we are playing shit, I will say it as opposed to waiting until full time and pretending we played like Brazil 1970 for the entire game

Sammy people were neg repping you because of the way you were saying it. You repetitively bang on and act like you're smarter and better than the rest of us. I like you but sometimes you just have to leave it.

But ... man that pass by Paulo to Soldado was scrumptious.

Imo, Paulo really proved people wrong in the second half.
He was pretty good. It was like AVB fed him steroids or something.

:paulinhowtf:

Sammy people were neg repping you because of the way you were saying it. You repetitively bang on and act like you're smarter and better than the rest of us. I like you but sometimes you just have to leave it.

You know when people argue with me, they always talk about "us" as if you speak or represent the rest of the forum.

If you have an inferiority complex, thats your fucking problem, not mine.

If I say I dont like the line up, and some cunt neg reps me, how the fuck is that me saying Im better than the "rest of all of you"

I should leave it? Why have you quoted my posts several times then, out of the blue? Fuck off

BTW ... anybody catch AVB trolling Lambert again?

Saw this on SC...

September 26th 2013: Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas: "Villa were aggressive, used long balls and were direct.”

September 27th 2013: Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert: "We might play a long pass but we don't just kick it up front and hope for the best. It's not right to say that about us. We try to pass it and try to play football in the right way."

October 20th 2013: Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas: "It was a great performance. We improved with time because the beginning was difficult, as we had lots of longs balls to deal with."

:avblol:

Also....is this the world class input Soldado offers?Jeez...I was under the impression that Soldado needed Eriksen, and vice versa. Why the fuck is Eriksen on the bench.
His world class movement should overcome that
Because, as you can see, our depth is playing shit
Another 45 minutes and no shots by Soldado. Possibly touched the ball 4 times, and movement is non existent.
Cant understand what it is I cant see him doing, that others can.
Soldado and Holtby off for JD and Eriksen imo
Fuck me, a 26M striker that refuses to shoot, or make a run for a pass, or get on the end of a cross, but is lauded for letting others score
NO
AVB PICKED THIS SIDE
MUST APPROVE IT
Cross from Townsend.....Soldado is halfway down the pitch out on the flank, jogging up behind him
wtf
Thank fuck for you....really thought I had Soldado Blindness Syndrome
LEAVE ME ALONE
SOLDADO TOUCHES BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know, I JUST WANT MORE!!!
Waaaah
Ice_Mat_Test.gif

Back
Top Bottom