Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

on a different note from this game, is it only me that thinks the smoke bomb wasn't that bad, yes it hit a lino, but it was an accident and from what i heard the person who threw it wasn't the person who set it off, and is smoke bombs such a bad thing? just a bit of pyro, loads of tottenham fans getting all arsey and on their high horse about it, and these are the sort of people who 2 months later will be all ' football's expensive #AMF'
It hit the linesman in the back of the neck. What if it had been in his face instead? What if it had hit a player?

It's also, whether people like it or not, a fire hazard if people are making their own at home. After previous stadium fires it's hardly a surprise that clubs are reluctant to endorse such a practice.

Whatever way you look at it it's a risk. I love the look of those grand European and South American fixtures with their colours and smoke bombs, but fully understand the argument against it.

Soldado hardly does less that Defoein the PL....and now he's finding his scoring boots and adapting to the PL, which is exactly what he's here to do. What the fuck is there to complain about????????????????

Jesus wept.

Mate of mine had 2-0 and Townsend first goal £20 at 65/1, just thought I'd share that.

Wasn't the best game to watch, but good away performance and another clean sheet.

Back on topic:

Great result today, any away win in the league is good.

Our fans were really, really bad until we scored - it was actually the first time it's bothered me.

Anyway, we've got a very good team, I can't get over how good we are compared to what I've grown up to expect.

I was sat behind Andros Townsend's parents, they were nervous but so excited to see him do well.

I love the way Dembele recieves the ball and just sort of challenges opposition players to press close to him - and then burst away with 2-3 quick steps and a flick of a shoulder.

Perfect skill of you want your team to play possession game in tight spaces

AVB

"we had to pull our act together which we did after 38 minutes"

Some people were perfectly satisfied with the first half...strange

We were bad early but turned it around and played very well. Won 2-0 and another clean sheet. Let AVB worry about the first half hour, it is his job.

As a supporter I'll enjoy a nice well earned three points.

After hull we have some tricky fixtures coming up. Also looks like we have to go to tromso between playing the two Manchester clubs. Hopefully we're mathematically through by then and can send kenny mcavoy and friends to finish the jobs

Back
Top Bottom