Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good throw innit
ibmRaui13OUA9n.gif

@ Kris Kris you and I need to have words kid

Ahhhhh that feels better. :freundgoal:

Great stuff by the boy Andros again. It's amazing how fast he is improving. And great for Bobby to get his goal. Clean sheet too, so all is good again, until next week at least! :bae:

Also thought the second half was by far the best Soldado has looked. Great goal and he was incredibly active in buildup play.

Ridiculous thread. 10 pages of everyone saying how shit we are and 10 pages saying we're the greatest team the world has ever seen.

The definition of fickle.
That's an away game for sure......once Villa decided to play football......there was only one team......lets not get lost in bullshit,,,,,tremendous win simple

That type of goal will do wonders for Soldado's confidence

That finish was absolute class

He is just getting started too.
I don't this his confidence was ever in question. He is always that type of player, and like Lineker tweeted, he has ice in his veins. He finally got a 1vs 1 with the keeper and slotted it away easily. Thats just what he does. He will be huge for us. I hope this goal will finally get everyone off his back. I'm looking at you Sammy.

I hope the idiot who threw the flare gets banned for life - he may not have been aiming for the linesman or anyone in particular, but he could have blinded someone. Stupid, moronic, pathetic behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom