Julian Nagelsmann

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bayern fans on twitter are crying for him back. They’re close to losing to Mainz
I'm not a fan of Nagelsmann, he's just too loud and pushy for me.

But!

Before they threw him out, they should have fired the would-be CEO Kahn and the "oh, how tough I am" board member Salihamidzic.
Dumb Ways To Die Idiot GIF

The two are actually trying to imitate Hoeness and Rummelfly - it's just embarrassing!

Before they threw him out, they should have fired the would-be CEO Kahn and the "oh, how tough I am" board member Salihamidzic.

I think they’ve been trying to work out how to sack both of these at the same time and not make it look like everything has gone wrong. Don't think they have a solution though, so looks like one will go in the summer, the other next summer.

TS reporting today that we've been speaking to him (again) over the last couple of days.

If brains were gold, you’d be homeless.
This brings up an interesting hypothetical.

But first, let's assume your brain was made of gold. The average human brain weighs 3 pounds, and gold is currently worth ~£20k/lb. This makes your entire golden brain worth £60k - meaning anyone would likely still be homeless, assuming they were so with a non-golden brain.

No matter, let's get to the hypothetical: at £20k/lb, how much of your brain would you be willing to part with? Keep in mind, you can apparently get about £4k for your "spare" kidney.

This brings up an interesting hypothetical.

But first, let's assume your brain was made of gold. The average human brain weighs 3 pounds, and gold is currently worth ~£20k/lb. This makes your entire golden brain worth £60k - meaning anyone would likely still be homeless, assuming they were so with a non-golden brain.

No matter, let's get to the hypothetical: at £20k/lb, how much of your brain would you be willing to part with? Keep in mind, you can apparently get about £4k for your "spare" kidney.

I think it’s fair to say if brains were gold we would all be in some type of running man / hunger games situation where the elite hunt the working class for their valuable matter. Bit like Ivory.

On another note if our brains has evolved into gold what precious metals would you want for other parts of your body?

I’m thinking diamonds for nails. Be very handy.

Back
Top Bottom