What owners would you prefer ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What owners would you prefer ?

• Total voters
No it proves that Enic in posters only want Enic out providing that they already know that the new owner would be their utopian owner. If the vote was do you want Levy out under any circumstances then we'd be seeing more no votes.

So it's like you're Enic in unless it's owner type xyz that takes over.
That's actually fair.

What's also fair is if i asked
"Do you want owners that will asset strip the club and take all the profits for themselves ?"

If you were to answer"No, I don't want that ", that doesn't make you Enic in.

That's actually fair.

What's also fair is if i asked
"Do you want owners that will asset strip the club and take all the profits for themselves ?"

If you were to answer"No, I don't want that ", that doesn't make you Enic in.
No I don't want the club to get an owner like that, Id be them out too, However the middle ground is between my utopian owner and an owner that strips the club and takes money out etc etc...

The thing is I want rid of Levy, I don't think he's competent, and I won't just change my mind on that because I'm paranoid that the next owner will be a rogue.

No I don't want the club to get an owner like that, Id be them out too, However the middle ground is between my utopian owner and an owner that strips the club and takes money out etc etc...
Tbf, that's my point.
The thing is I want rid of Levy, I don't think he's competent, and I won't just change my mind on that because I'm paranoid that the next owner will be a rogue.

I'm not judging you on your reasons.
You are perfectly entitled to have your views, as am I.

I've seen too much in football to believe that our next owners will be any better.

Glass half empty, maybe. But no more so than all the doom merchants on here saying that we're going to finish bottom half.

The media are against us because of Levy?
Um, no.... Not quite.
...it's us the fans that everyone hates... and our apparent self entitied mistaken notion of being a 'big club'..... which we're constantly being joyously reminded that we're not (any more)

That seems to wind everyone else up no end!

Then there was La Marca article in 2017... though that seems to be very much THEIR bigoted problem and not ours.... And Marca said "soweeeee!"

I would obviously prefer an owner that invests their own money into the team. But I think expecting that from an owner is a big ask.

More realistic preference would be an owner that reinvests all profits into the team.

Surely that's just another way of saying you want to stick with Levy/ENIC thus you're Levy in?
No.

I would love owners who would invest their own money, and not look for it back, in the team. That's my dream owner (not gonna happen)
Does that make me Enic out ?

No.

I would love owners who would invest their own money, and not look for it back, in the team. That's my dream owner (not gonna happen)
Does that make me Enic out ?
As I've been saying Levy in posters have their utopian owners that they would prefer over Enic/Levy but apart from that they want to stick with the status quo.

You've said yourself there in brackets that your choice is ''not gonna happen'' so you're sticking with Levy then. You appear to be reluctant to come out and say that's what you'd prefer over just gambling for a more competent owner. Maybe you don't want to be callled a Levybot etc etc on this forum, so you're posting tactically?

Option 7: Do a Leeds

giphy.gif
The irony is that in our quest to not do a Leeds, we are going to be doing a Leeds this season.

On the pitch that is, gung ho attack leaving 2 defenders back.

It's Bielsa ball!

As I've been saying Levy in posters have their utopian owners that they would prefer over Enic/Levy but apart from that they want to stick with the status quo.

You've said yourself there in brackets that your choice is ''not gonna happen'' so you're sticking with Levy then. You appear to be reluctant to come out and say that's what you'd prefer over just gambling for a more competent owner. Maybe you don't want to be callled a Levybot etc etc on this forum, so you're posting tactically?
I really don't understand your logic here.
I've literally said many, many times on here that I have no problem with Enic selling.

Somehow, and God knows how, you're are trying to twist this to me saying that I want Enic in.

Please read this bit carefully;
I want Enic to sell.
But I want them to sell to responsible owners.
The same way as any right minded fan would.

Are you going to reply to all 124 posters in the poll who've stated their new owner preference (none of which voted for Enic) and call them all "Levy in", or is it just me you have a problem with ?

Please don't go down the "Levybot" route.
You're better than that mate.

Are you going to reply to all 124 posters in the poll who've stated their new owner preference (none of which voted for Enic) and call them all "Levy in", or is it just me you have a problem with ?
I'm replying to you because you set up the poll. Anyway as I keep saying we all have our ideal fantasy owners, apart from rich Arabs etc they're most likely not going to put their own money in.

So the reason that nobody has voted for Levy/Enic in, is because they have an opportunity on your poll to vote for their utopian owners.

If you do want Levy out why do you (and not just you) keep debating with those people posting anti-Levy posts, why not just give them an agree tick and assume that they want responsible repalcements too?

I'm replying to you because you set up the poll. Anyway as I keep saying we all have our ideal fantasy owners, apart from rich Arabs etc they're most likely not going to put there own money in.

So the reason that nobody has voted for Levy/Enic in, is because they have an opportunity on your poll to vote for their utopian owners.

If you do want Levy out why do you (and not just you) keep debating with those people posting anti-Levy posts, why not just give them an agree tick and assume that they want responsible repalcements too?
Calling out lies, falsehoods, bullshit, and biased agendas does not equate to Enic in.

I have given many posters an "agree" if their criticism of Enic is true and warranted.

Some examples of that;

Our recruitment has been awful..I agree

Enic do not, and will not invest in the team..I agree.

We should have bought players after the CL final to allow us to push on....I agree.

On the other hand;

Woolwich have spent double of our spend...lies and BS

We are the only club that takes so long to sign players....lies and BS

Enic take money out of the club...lies and BS.

Unless, of course, you want me to "agree" with lies and BS ?

No I don't want anyone to agree with BS, however if someone simply posts ''ENIC OUT'' do you give them an agree then?

I recall giving you examples in the Levy/ENIC thread of things that are considered incompetent, asking you if you agreed, you kept posting no, ie stating that you don't think he's incomptent.

Back
Top Bottom