Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Statement win tomorrow, let's fucking destroy them and then blow united away next week :tobyarm:

I think we need to be careful of what might be incoming.

A draw today would be more than okay..
first line-up in ten years without H...

tenor.gif

Here was me thinking that he was injured in the Ajax semi-final games and in a few Prem games here and there

Don't want to support anyone else mate, your telling me what I should do is frankly laughable..
I'm sick of this bullshit every season and I'm allowed to just tune out and save my sanity..I don't need anyones permission.......why are you so excited ?
Then get off TFC.. if you need a break the sanity, take one. Stop crying just for attention.

No mate get a grip, I've been a supporter probably longer than you have been alive...
I'm guessing you weren't even born in the mid 80s were you ???
So basically stop being an arrogant twat and jumping to conclusions that you know anything about me, and have you really enjoyed the last 5 seasons...have you ???

Here it is.

"I have been a supporter since before you were born"

Yeah mate, we get it, you're old. We know, your names fucking Nigel

Then get off TFC.. if you need a break the sanity, take one. Stop crying just for attention.
😂😂😂😂😂whos crying and who wants attention, grow up little boy...this is a forum.
Here is the definition.....
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
I have no care or interest what anyone on here thinks or wants me to do, it's just a forum.
I bet your one of those sensitive types, that gets all upset when someone says something about you on social media...because you think social media actually matters and it basically runs your life 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Come on spurs , hopefully we show the fight we have shown for 60 minutes against barca. Player should really give it all for the match.

Recover possession within 6 seconds or foul the opponent. Hopefully more attacking option and wing play from spurs this year.

I'm not on social media but nice try. I'm also not on a forum about SPURS crying that I have no interest to watch a game. If you have no interest and need a break for sanity like you said, then log off and take a break.
Me neither, so nice try ????
I'm not trying anything , I was just saying what I thought and what i wanted too...
Nothing more and nothing less....
You see all the people on this forum that like to preach to others, and try to tell them how they should feel and what they can say. Are most of the reason that levy has continued to get away with metaphorically bending us over and having his way with us...

Looking forward to the match. Not often you see one where both goaltenders are making their Premier League debut. First chance to see Postecoglou's system in a game that means something. Brentford has some good players and a good manager so it will be a good opening test. I'm thinking 4-2 Spurs.

Why do people ignore the facts?

The fact is that if Bayern met our asking price three weeks ago then Kane would have been sold three weeks ago.

Ange stated the fact that he's been planning for Kane going since day one.

I don't disagree with your point re: buys Ange more time but I wish people would stop using lazy click-bait falsehoods made up by idiots.

Feels like 50% of the bad feeling around our club is fuelled by falsehoods.
We held all the cards though. “If you want him, here’s the price and it’s got to be met by July 15, or we’re not selling”.

Don't want to support anyone else mate, your telling me what I should do is frankly laughable..
I'm sick of this bullshit every season and I'm allowed to just tune out and save my sanity..I don't need anyones permission.......why are you so excited ?
😂😂your funny. If you think your opinion of me on a forum is one I actually give a fuck about yhen you really need to grow up and quickly before you hit puberty. Otherwise life is going to be very hard on you as you grow up 😂😂
This club is a joke and we all know it, but if your happy to never win or even attempt to win then, you and levy will both really enjoy this season just like the last 5
Hhhhmmmm yes I probably will, why are uou so bothered by my comments...surely the state of this club you supposedly support is a bigger concern than my comments .....
Probably not ??? Well here's the reason we are in such a fucking mess. Supporters not actually aiming their anger or unhappiness where it should be aimed. Instead they do and say nothing, but moan on a faceless and quite pointless forum , when someone says something they disagree with..... ..well done ✔️
No mate get a grip, I've been a supporter probably longer than you have been alive...
I'm guessing you weren't even born in the mid 80s were you ???
So basically stop being an arrogant twat and jumping to conclusions that you know anything about me, and have you really enjoyed the last 5 seasons...have you ???
I know and neither do you, ...but you don't see me telling you what you should or should not do, do you ?
Also you do know what the point of a forum is ??
Here's the definition of it in case you need help...
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
Because every so ofter I like to vent, if you look you will see I very rarely post on here.
It is pointless, it doesn't change or help anything, but its good to have an outlet to vent now and again, especially after seeing kand in that bayern shirt.......fuck levy and enic.....we want our club back, you've done enough damage now, time to fuck off into the sunset or run away like you probably did when you were bullied at school.
Either way you've had your fun, now fuck off and leave spurs to someone who cares or at least knows what they are doing....
😂😂😂😂😂whos crying and who wants attention, grow up little boy...this is a forum.
Here is the definition.....
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
I have no care or interest what anyone on here thinks or wants me to do, it's just a forum.
I bet your one of those sensitive types, that gets all upset when someone says something about you on social media...because you think social media actually matters and it basically runs your life 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Me neither, so nice try ????
I'm not trying anything , I was just saying what I thought and what i wanted too...
Nothing more and nothing less....
You see all the people on this forum that like to preach to others, and try to tell them how they should feel and what they can say. Are most of the reason that levy has continued to get away with metaphorically bending us over and having his way with us...

Christ!

What an absolute fuck-tonne of conflicted, contradictory and hypocritical foolishness.

....But it short: "I don't care...... but here's my 10 part essay to you; the members of this pointless place"

Astounding lack of self-awareness. EPIC.

:goonermong:

vicario ("the cheap option, cheapskates!" - even though he was our manager's choice lol!)

royal ("i will burn my shirt if i ever have to see him play for us again" - hahahahaha" zzziiinnngggg!!!!)

romero ("fit for argentina, you're only fit for argentina, fit for argentina..." - this seems true so furry m)

davies (see royal - although i agree here, he just can't pass)

udogie ("it's too early to play him, play davies there" - er?)

sarr ("loan him out" - no no no, start him every game ffs!)

bissouma ("he's always injured" - prepare for beast mode...)

maddison ("how can you sign a player that hates us?" - i agree, such a punch-able face but there you go)

kulusevski ("he's been shite since his 'break out' six months" - i said this too, so come on deki!)

richarlison ("if we start the campaign without kane and him up front, we're going to get relegated" - brilliant!)

son ("captain? he's been shite for ages now" - as son said himself, "i was carrying an injury")

the bench:

forster ("he's ok as a back-up" - ooooooh!)
porro ("sign porro ffs!" - he signs... he promptly closes his media accounts)
vdv ("he's too young! yet again the club signed the cheaper option" - face palm)
dier (see son)
skipp ("he's not good enough" - change his name to skippino, buy him for £80m and see how many people's opinion changes.., if only he were left footed too eh gio)
lo celso ("the club never spend big money on players!" - this, is by far the best quote i found... which incidentally has now changed to "yeah but, we buy the wrong players!" - barbie dolls and teens? not at all)
solomon ("typical spurs, free signing, cheapskates" - if only we'd signed him for £60m er tanguy!)
scarlett (see sarr)
veliz ("he's not up to it!" - as per our south american experts that have been watching him since the age of 7... hasn't kicked a ball yet but yeah, that sounds about right, doesn't it?)

who wouldn't want to join our club with fans like these eh? these quotes are all taken from our forum... see if you can join the dots and find the poster(s)

"typical levy signing! just rack off you follicly challenged galah!"

vicario ("the cheap option, cheapskates!" - even though he was our manager's choice lol!)

royal ("i will burn my shirt if i ever have to see him play for us again" - hahahahaha" zzziiinnngggg!!!!)

romero ("fit for argentina, you're only fit for argentina, fit for argentina..." - this seems true so furry m)

davies (see royal - although i agree here, he just can't pass)

udogie ("it's too early to play him, play davies there" - er?)

sarr ("loan him out" - no no no, start him every game ffs!)

bissouma ("he's always injured" - prepare for beast mode...)

maddison ("how can you sign a player that hates us?" - i agree, such a punch-able face but there you go)

kulusevski ("he's been shite since his 'break out' six months" - i said this too, so come on deki!)

richarlison ("if we start the campaign without kane and him up front, we're going to get relegated" - brilliant!)

son ("captain? he's been shite for ages now" - as son said himself, "i was carrying an injury")

the bench:

forster ("he's ok as a back-up" - ooooooh!)
porro ("sign porro ffs!" - he signs... he promptly closes his media accounts)
vdv ("he's too young! yet again the club signed the cheaper option" - face palm)
dier (see son)
skipp ("he's not good enough" - change his name to skippino, buy him for £80m and see how many people's opinion changes.., if only he were left footed too eh gio)
lo celso ("the club never spend big money on players!" - this, is by far the best quote i found... which incidentally has now changed to "yeah but, we buy the wrong players!" - barbie dolls and teens? not at all)
solomon ("typical spurs, free signing, cheapskates" - if only we'd signed him for £60m er tanguy!)
scarlett (see sarr)
veliz ("he's not up to it!" - as per our south american experts that have been watching him since the age of 7... hasn't kicked a ball yet but yeah, that sounds about right, doesn't it?)

who wouldn't want to join our club with fans like these eh? these quotes are all taken from our forum... see if you can join the dots and find the poster(s)

"typical levy signing! just rack off you follicly challenged galah!"

Luckily, i read through to the end of the post, as i thought they were your view.

:sonpoint:

No expectations going into this. Just hopefully the dawn of a new era. Not quite a baptism of fire but definitely an early test IMO.

Brentford were the 7th best home team last year. No mugs.

Thomas Frank has been at Brentford since 2018. Working with some of these players for years. Ange yet to manage a competitive game at Spurs. Couple of months worth of training time with them.

Patience the name of the game this season.

COYS.

Looking forward to the match. Not often you see one where both goaltenders are making their Premier League debut. First chance to see Postecoglou's system in a game that means something. Brentford has some good players and a good manager so it will be a good opening test. I'm thinking 4-2 Spurs.
Please don’t say goaltenders

Back
Top Bottom