Ashley Phillips

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he can become CT because he would turn 21 after the end of his 3rd season so he would have been here for 3 full seasons, as long as he stays at the club and isn't loaned out for the next 3 years

A "club-trained player" is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months. In the context of this paragraph, the season immediately preceding a player’s 15th birthday may be counted if his birthday is after the last match of the relevant national championship but before or on 30 June (winter championships) or 31 December (summer championships), and the season immediately following his 21st birthday may be counted if his birthday is on or after 1 July (winter championships) or 1 January (summer championships) but before the first match of the relevant national championship.
Ah, thanks, yes, sounds clear he'd be OK as HG (assuming no loans like you say)

Now it looks unlikely we are going to get another CB, I just wondered how close people think he might be to the first team? Done really well last term in a tough league

My neighbour is a Burnley fan, who (having seen Phillips up close last season) reckons he's the real deal...

Says he has shades of Kompany about him (but I guess he would, being a Burnley fan!!) But still can't speak highly enough of him...

and that must've hurt, Phillips being Blackburn 'n'all...
..so I'm taking his word for it...

I think he's the real deal!

My neighbour is a Burnley fan, who (having seen Phillips up close last season) reckons he's the real deal...

Says he has shades of Kompany about him (but I guess he would, being a Burnley fan!!) But still can't speak highly enough of him...

and that must've hurt, Phillips being Blackburn 'n'all...
..so I'm taking his word for it...

I think he's the real deal!
Only one way to find out....

Only one way to find out....
harry-hill-only-one-way-to-find-out.gif

Back
Top Bottom