Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long may this continue.
What a hilarious state of affairs. Am absolutely loving showing faux concern for all the United supporting people I know at this difficult time.
And believe me, I know enough of the shit eating cunts.

Has ETH improved anyone or anything at United? This year will be the downfall of his tenure and it's going to be great.

At what point do we stop acting like the club is a contender for top five? They will soon be one of those clubs with a huge history but now they are lucky to finish in a European spot. Much like a Aston Villa.

My United supporting mate is getting quite defensive and then says" well remember we are in the champions league and you aren't" like it has any relevance to the current state of things.

Yes, well done you were better than us last year, our worst season in more than a decade.

Has ETH improved anyone or anything at United? This year will be the downfall of his tenure and it's going to be great.

At what point do we stop acting like the club is a contender for top five? They will soon be one of those clubs with a huge history but now they are lucky to finish in a European spot. Much like a Aston Villa.
That's the thing that stands out to me.

They did have some great results last year, and Rashford was unreal for a minute.

But what is their style of play? Ten Haag has been there for a long while now, has spent hundreds of millions and they still don't have a distinct style of play. They seem nothing like his Ajax teams and are still seemingly at best playing on the counter.

Meanwhile, Ange has us playing his style 5 games in.

Their season could be over in January. Yeah, they got a nice draw in the CL, but part of their issue has been opposition running harder in key moments, especially in midfield. Galatasaray and Copenhagen will be bang up for it against United. They could well be found out in those matches as well, and it will truly come tumbling down around ETH.

Ten hag is a ball bag. The longer he stays at yanited the better it is for us all.

They’re fucked either way. No manager is going to fix the mess, it’s a structural issue. Their scouting, transfers, youth system, football philosophy is none existent. Long as the Glazers remain and the board is full of midgits they won’t go anywhere.

Even if they bring Nagelsmann in, a year from now another one of their players will have a meltdown and the cycle will repeat. At the current rate West Ham could have a bigger future.

That's the thing that stands out to me.

They did have some great results last year, and Rashford was unreal for a minute.

But what is their style of play? Ten Haag has been there for a long while now, has spent hundreds of millions and they still don't have a distinct style of play. They seem nothing like his Ajax teams and are still seemingly at best playing on the counter.

Meanwhile, Ange has us playing his style 5 games in.
They want to play on transition and fairly direct. They can't do it against good sides and l lower teams play on the break so they can't always do it against them either

Back
Top Bottom