Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah Levy needs to manage this bloke. He's seen what every coach in Europe must have...this lads a potential super star. He ceiling looks frankly ridiculous. I realised he was class at Udenise but he's even better than I thought. This is a Real Madrid target footballer and the parasite agent is realising he got played The Cook. He'll attempt to move him for a slice within 2.5 years.

He was gobbing off this past summer before Daawg had even kicked a ball for us.

Levy needs to wrap him up on a new longer term deal laden with lots of verbal, gentleman's agreements. ASAP

Growing pains for him today imo. Doesn’t get much tougher than facing Saka for 75min on a yellow at the Emirates. Was really struggling for 20 minutes or so after the yellow but came out on top at the end. Money in the bank.

I thought he was very good. I love how I just knew Ange wasn't going to sub him despite the early yellow. Triffic experience to get through for the young lad.

Saka didn't manage to dribble him properly. The most he did was cut inside just enough to make space for a pass. We have our winger killer.

Udogie was pretty good defensivly, 1 v1 with no defensive support, against one of the best wide players in the league.

But he was also outstanding breaking up play and surging forward. Wan Bissaka might have defended as well against Saka, but he gives you very little offensively.

Destiny Udogie is a top class modern FB.

I was also pretty astonished that Gabriel Jesus didn't bully Porro, which was a concern before the match. For all Arteta's supposed tactical genius, woolwich rarely managed to isolate Jesus on Porro.

Most youngster would've completely crumbled in a big game after such a shaky start + early yellow card, but overall Udogie did fairly well for the rest of the match. Gonna be a big player for us.

Felt he didn't have a proper partner in Johnson or Solomon, and had to struggle on his own against Saka and didn't get to show his worth in attack as a result.

Couple moments he should have done better in but for the most part a very solid performance in a very challenging environment. He’s going to be some player.

Hard game for him today but I feel he matured as the game went on.
Its no mean feat to play against Saka because of his unpredictability but the fella did well especially as he was on a yellow from 15 mins.

He s8d wwll. Up sgainst one of the best there is, on the left, ajd in their ground.

Always the need for that full sight of the picture.
drunk driving GIF

He's ridiculous. Today was good for him because I think he'd started to think it was too easy and he didn't need to dig deep. We'll Saka soon disabused him of that idea. But after getting bossed for twenty he just stepped right back on. Him and VDV were not normal they were immense. Or future look crazy.

Back
Top Bottom