Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another player who has hit the ground running this season. I’m not into stats (old fashioned, prefer the “eye test” on the pitch as I glaze over with numbers and pie charts) but if they are as important as everyone claims, then we have several players in title form percentiles. Destiny, Romero, Maddison & Biss to name 4

Another player who has hit the ground running this season. I’m not into stats (old fashioned, prefer the “eye test” on the pitch as I glaze over with numbers and pie charts) but if they are as important as everyone claims, then we have several players in title form percentiles. Destiny, Romero, Maddison & Biss to name 4
If our front line could be a bit more clinical we would have 15pts out of 15 IMO. Hate to say it, but Kane in this team in place of Richarlison and we'd be title contenders.

If our front line could be a bit more clinical we would have 15pts out of 15 IMO. Hate to say it, but Kane in this team in place of Richarlison and we'd be title contenders.
Im not so sure, on Paper you are right but Kane leaving has changed the whole dynamic of the team, we seem more together and not just relying on Kane to get us a goal every game. Him leaving has made everyone else step up.
Still Udogie is class , what a player ! If we keep making signings like this we will be set for years!

He's done more in 5 games than Reggie, Sess and Perisic combined.

Our best signing since Bale IMO.
Not just yet, but if he has a reasonbly long Spurs career he could be.

Pogba/Raola vibes with that cunt....

Levy needs to lock him in a dark room with "a couple of pipe hittin' n****s, a pair of plyers and a blowtorch".
Yeah Levy needs to manage this bloke. He's seen what every coach in Europe must have...this lads a potential super star. He ceiling looks frankly ridiculous. I realised he was class at Udenise but he's even better than I thought. This is a Real Madrid target footballer and the parasite agent is realising he got played by The Cook for a pittance and hes pissed. He'll attempt to move him for a slice within 2.5 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom