Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Read an article last night on newsnow they should replay CL final for 2019 for that iffy penalty decision. Salah played for that penalty as well.
Still on Newsnow :roflmao:

I and about 437 others have said if they want Saturdays game replayed, we want that game replayed.
Guess it doesn't matter if newsnow didn't "report" it

Usually after a win I walk to my car smiling and high-fiving strangers, get in my car and drive home while listening to 606 or Five Live, still smiling, get home and have a couple of drinks while watching the recording (if it was on live) or MOTD, then go to bed and by the next morning I'm over it and ready for the next game.

This is the first time ever that four days later it's still getting better.

Last edited:
Is this going to be the longest match thread of all time?

Will we still be talking about it come the international break?

If so expect a 1000+ page thread and multiple cunt offs and sending offs. Can’t wait.

Glorious.

blowing_kiss_christian_bale.gif
It will be twice as long when Spurs beat Liverpool to the title by 2 points

Was he though? Anyone got a clip showing that?
pxeoVxv.png

That's the moment the ball leaves his foot. i.e. It's the only frame where it's not still touching his foot. I clipped it from the spursplay video and that's the clearest timing and angle I could get.

So, it's all a fucking joke and they are bleating about nothing. When Neville saw this angle during an interview, he lost his bluster.

So we had the Pedro Mendes last minute goal that never was to deal with, Lasagnagate that stopped us from getting into the Champions League, the Sissoko handball in the final where the rules of the game were changed DIRECTLY after that game yet this one that Liverpool and the world are crying about is the one that could get replayed? Hahahaha

So we had the Pedro Mendes last minute goal that never was to deal with, Lasagnagate that stopped us from getting into the Champions League, the Sissoko handball in the final where the rules of the game were changed DIRECTLY after that game yet this one that Liverpool and the world are crying about is the one that could get replayed? Hahahaha
That's the tip of the iceberg

Don't forget Chelsea winning the Champions league and taking our spot, before the rule was immediately changed meaning we would have had that spot ever since. Or all the various penalties we've not had or the red cards teams haven't been given. One that always sticks in my throat is being 2-0 up at Old Trafford and being under siege but holding on. Then someone takes a dive, possibly outside the box, the penalty goes in and we fall apart.
Or the Chelsea goal that was given in the FA Cup semi final that wasn't over the line.
Or when Torres gauged Vertongens eye and got away with it.

VAR or no VAR, people have fucked up for decades costing all teams big time. The circumstances may be "new" here, but it's the same old story - shit refs make shit decisions.

And these useless cunts think every one should respect them and have the power to book players for even asking politely what they're doing?
This is like giving a 5 year old ultimate power to make their own decisions. No repercussions, no questions, no lessons learned.

Refs should not expect respect. They should earn it.

All I'm seeing here is a marginal call.

I don't understand how this has caused 4 days of media outrage, I just don't sorry.
Yep. The red cards were both stonewall reds, their goal was offside (or at least marginal and not abnormally mistaken) and we should have had a penalty for a handball in their area.

Instead, we got the 3 points and buckets of tears.

happy tonight show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

pxeoVxv.png

That's the moment the ball leaves his foot. i.e. It's the only frame where it's not still touching his foot. I clipped it from the spursplay video and that's the clearest timing and angle I could get.

So, it's all a fucking joke and they are bleating about nothing. When Neville saw this angle during an interview, he lost his bluster.
Nah mate, even there he looks on.

It was onside, just live with it, makes it 100% funnier anyway...

Back
Top Bottom