Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Sonny is fit he needs to be starting. We have already seen what a rotated side looks like vs these guys. We are forced into rotating Biss for PEH. Let’s not rotate any more than we need to.

How stupid to fly around the world whilst nursing an injury? In the long run it would be in SKorea's interest to get Sonny fully fit?

How stupid to fly around the world whilst nursing an injury? In the long run it would be in SKorea's interest to get Sonny fully fit?
Did he really need to play 90 mins v Vietnam in a 5-0 win? Surely the club and klonnsmann could have come to some arrangement? 45 mins in each friendly would have given him ample minutes and rest between games rather than play full game just before returning home.

Did he really need to play 90 mins v Vietnam in a 5-0 win? Surely the club and klonnsmann could have come to some arrangement? 45 mins in each friendly would have given him ample minutes and rest between games rather than play full game just before returning home.
That is taking the absolute piss.

What are they learning from flogging Son for 90 minutes in a 6 nil win. I'd have thought Klinnsman would have had better man management and a bit more respect for clubs.

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

:dierno:

Last edited:
Klinnsman is actually a massive cunt so I’m not surprised he would risk son getting a long term injury for his own gain .
Based on what?

That's a pretty bold statement. It's one thing taking the piss a bit with our player, but to label someone a massive cunt is a whole other level. What history of cuntery does he have?

Klinnsman is actually a massive cunt so I’m not surprised he would risk son getting a long term injury for his own gain .
...when you say "actually" ...do you have proof, or is it just a hunch...? In which case, it isn't actual!

Fucking hell, Klinsmann, Hodde, Gazza, Campbell... all turning out to be massive pricks...

Can't we have a FEW decent ex-players??

...when you say "actually" ...do you have proof, or is it just a hunch...? In which case, it isn't actual!

Fucking hell, Klinsmann, Hodde, Gazza, Campbell... all turning out to be massive pricks...

Can't we have a FEW decent ex-players??
The Bulgarian w@nker who went to manure and the welsh pr!ck who went to madrid.

If Paul O'Keefe is broadly correct I think we find Son and Johnson start, but if any lingering fears of injury they only play 60 or 70 minutes, which should allow them both to play similar minutes against Palace on Friday. Both important as goalscorers - Gil and Veliz are unproven as goalscorers in PL so we need Son and Johnson on Friday.

I think we may see a few other subs v Fulham given the Friday match.

Vicario
Porro
Romero🤞🏼
VDV
Sarr (sub Skipp 60/70 mins)
Hoijberg
Johnson ( sub Gil 60/70 mins)

Maddison
Kulu
Son🤞🏼( sub Veliz 60/70 mins)
:bissoumahear:

That's quite the creative forward line, innit?!

Gazza
Hoddle
Bale
Berbatov
Klinsmann...

...imagine trying to fit THEM ALL into a starting XI

Get Modric and Dembele in there and we are talking.

Lloris
Walker
Mabbut
King
Rose
Modric
Dembele
Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov
Bale
lineup code
[lineup]
Lloris
Walker Mabbut King Rose
Modric Dembele Hoddle
Gazza 
Berbatov Bale
[/lineup]

Klinsmann on the bench

Get Modric and Dembele in there and we are talking.

Lloris
Walker
Mabbut
King
Rose
Modric
Dembele
Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov
Bale
lineup code
[lineup]
Lloris
Walker Mabbut King Rose
Modric Dembele Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov Bale
[/lineup]

Klinsmann on the bench

Drop a MFer and put Kane up top.

Based on what?

That's a pretty bold statement. It's one thing taking the piss a bit with our player, but to label someone a massive cunt is a whole other level. What history of cuntery does he have?
Its not a new point of view.i remember hearing this when he signed for us.he was a known by a german word,that basiccally means 2 faced/fake.Positive i remember reading this all those years ago.

Back
Top Bottom