Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maddison, Vicario, VDV, Porro, and Udogie is one of the most insane lists of additions I can remember from one summer and really Sarr is basically a new signing.

Plenty of time for Johnson, Veliz, and Phillips to become big time too.

He really didn’t need to do it, either. A simpler pass forward was on.
Yes that was the o e where he passes square across the midfield. He had a forward pass on. Kulu did the sane passes backwards when running forward and lost the ball. I guess it takes time to remove all stains of cunte.

Delighted with the win but seriously ?

Royal was out of sorts on the left .. no harm done

Skipp wasn’t at the pace of the match … no shame he’s struggling for minutes

And Peh was Meh …. Did fine but nothing more than fine …. It was a shame to see all the playing through the middle and clever triangles you get with Biss missing

You could see the flair was missing …. Madds having to drop deeper to make things happen

Peh is what he is … and tonight outstanding wasn’t one of them
Pretty sure PEH started the pass for both goals

Yeah same but passing wasn't good enough today and a few quite big technical concerns. Noticed it in the summer for England u21s but he's got a bit of a weird technique with his short/medium passing where he sort of over opens up his body for a simple side foot pass.
Agree, wonder if he is subconsciously protecting his former injury, hasn’t been the utterly committed version on himself since.

Did warn of this, when he bulked hugely after returning from Norwich, he’s shed much of the needless bulk, but the damage may be done, sadly.

A very enjoyable evening’s football overall. Helped by Fulham who play quite an open game. Two lovely goals. Terrifying last 10 or so though. Was a reminder of what life was like before this season.

Credit to PEH in particular who had a very tidy and controlled game and kept pushing the simple passes forward. Can be a very valuable squad player.

As for the subs… no actually let’s not spoil it.

Up The Spurs!

:ange-arms:

Can't include porro and udogie. One or other depending on how your qualifying it

Biss, Sarr & Porro... All like the proverbial new signing.

Madz, Dawg, Vic & VDV all bangers.

Then there's the big man in the dug-out.

Bad-man-tingz! 💪💪💪

Richarlison is as useful as a lip piercing

Added later: I see that 3 people disagree with me. Therefore I correct my error: Richarlison is not as useful as a lip piercing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom