Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want at least 2 . 3 if we can
I agree, let´s be fucking greedy!!!

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Reaction GIF

Is it just me, or am I the only one who thinks that contributors here who constantly look for negative things to say about some of our players at a time when we are finally playing the football we have craved for years, should just fuck right off.

This ange a champ

"That second 45 gave me plenty to think about! I’m not going to let the fact that we’ve won the game disguise the opportunity there for us to improve ."

Just loving how he knows how shit the last 10 minutes were, it could have easily be a 3-2 loss

Raul chance
Wilson chance x2

All these 3 will be scored by a better epl player

Oh and fuck you VAR - you spoiled my joy when Sonny scored. I've been so messed up by VAR reviews that I thought, "VAR will look at this and it won't count.", so I didn't jump for joy like I used to. Yet another reason to scrap it - it interferes with the game even when it's not interfering with the game.
Lol. Did the same. I thought he was off

Back
Top Bottom