Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Onana saves a penalty and Maguire scores a goal.
Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

They'll likely ask for too much - he'll still have 2.5 years on his contract in Jan + Prem tax/selling to a rival.

30m could be a tempter, but I'd rather we invested in other talent and he was sent back to Dortmund.
They'll loan him in January,hope he performs and raises Price or see out ETH and back in the summer

united are in huge trouble aint they. look fucking dreadful. midfield is weak, backline weak, keeper is a clown, rashford overrated. the striker looks a bit of a handful but thats it. need a complete rip up of the culture like we had.

united are in huge trouble aint they. look fucking dreadful. midfield is weak, backline weak, keeper is a clown, rashford overrated. the striker looks a bit of a handful but thats it. need a complete rip up of the culture like we had.
The only hope they have is that it is still possible to just luck into a quality squad in one mangificent window like we've done and transform them over night.

Though, given it's United we're talking about, it's a lot less likely.

I seem to recall Colombia players, among them Davinson, scuffing up the penalty spot at the WC vs England being the worst unsportsmanlike conduct since the hand of God.

A United player doing it, and it's all about Onana's redemption. Funny that.

The only hope they have is that it is still possible to just luck into a quality squad in one mangificent window like we've done and transform them over night.

Though, given it's United we're talking about, it's a lot less likely.
yea they need someone that actually knows what they are doing. i dont think we lucked out, i think paratici actually knows the game. he aint got everything right but hes got far more right than wrong aint he. united overpay for shit, have done since fergie left. theyve tried the big boys like di maria etc and then they've tried the less extravagant route too, neither has worked.

looks like theyve got some deep rotted problems like we had with the "spursy" lot that were robbing a living. players that are not only not good enough, but have brought a poor culture to the club.

yea they need someone that actually knows what they are doing. i dont think we lucked out, i think paratici actually knows the game. he aint got everything right but hes got far more right than wrong aint he. united overpay for shit, have done since fergie left. theyve tried the big boys like di maria etc and then they've tried the less extravagant route too, neither has worked.

looks like theyve got some deep rotted problems like we had with the "spursy" lot that were robbing a living. players that are not only not good enough, but have brought a poor culture to the club.
I think we lucked out a bit. Paratici is definitely knows what he's doing but I don't think even he expected Vicario, Udogie, Sarr to be this good this soon.

Very few teams get this many signings right so quickly without a bit of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we lucked out a bit. Paratici is definitely knows what he's doing but I don't even he expected Vicario, Udogie, Sarr to be this good this soon.

weve had big ange come in and cut the spursy lot out too which has helped. vic would of been destroyed by now if he had davies and dier in front of him. the feel good factor and fresh vibe has played. massive part. there seems like a cloud left when kane did too, it looked like the players before felt maybe they were beneath him and he got to do what he wanted.

we knew sarr was a player last year, i know there were a few mushrooms that thought skipp was a better player but a few saw the truth.

gotta ride this buzz now as long as we can. im confident of us going to palace friday and winning, i aint been that confident about us for a long time.

I think we lucked out a bit. Paratici is definitely knows what he's doing but I don't think even he expected Vicario, Udogie, Sarr to be this good this soon.

Out of those 3, I'd suggest Vic was signed with he expectation of being a 'now' player....... Although a comparatively young age compared to an outfield player; he's 27.... He wasn't signed with 2 or 3 season's time in mind.

Back
Top Bottom