Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d find it hard to believe that isn’t investigated.

0 reason for Al Hilal to let him leave cheap while they’ll be in the middle of a title race. Well 1 reason and that would be to get Newcastle around FFP. This would be too bold to get away with, imo.

The second this happens, all the other EPL teams that aren’t cheating (city and Chelsea) will be in an uproar.
Al Hilal is PIF, so it doesn't matter if it's good for Al Hilal. PIF own what, 90% of clubs in the Saudi League? I doubt they give a shit about which of their puppet clubs wins their league. All the same to them.

I’d find it hard to believe that isn’t investigated.

0 reason for Al Hilal to let him leave cheap while they’ll be in the middle of a title race. Well 1 reason and that would be to get Newcastle around FFP. This would be too bold to get away with, imo.

The second this happens, all the other EPL teams that aren’t cheating (city and Chelsea) will be in an uproar.

Watch this space......

We all know the whole things a big scam; the only curiosity is how it will manifest itself.

Last edited:
For a prince or a Sheikh they’d do the full ping pong show

The mind boggles......... :pochcry:

60f998927dd5480012f98c79.jpg

What did you lot think of;
a) Gordon's goal
b) Havertz' foul
c) Bruno's... well his fucking assault
d) the tantrum from Woolwich?

a) Thought it was a foul on Gabriel if I'm honest, the rest of the incidents I'm okay with
b) Could have been a red, okay with yellow though
c) Yellow fine for me, reason he was fired up because of Havertz' challenge so if his is a red then Havertz should have been red as well)
d) Pathetic - Just trying to sway refs, even worse when the refs have made a subjective decisions, at least Liverpool's were objective.

a) Thought it was a foul on Gabriel if I'm honest, the rest of the incidents I'm okay with
b) Could have been a red, okay with yellow though
c) Yellow fine for me, reason he was fired up because of Havertz' challenge so if his is a red then Havertz should have been red as well)
d) Pathetic - Just trying to sway refs, even worse when the refs have made a subjective decisions, at least Liverpool's were objective.
Think I agree with all of that.

On the goal, I definitely think that it could be a foul, and the ball's arguably gone out. But neither is an egregious error by the ref, in my opinion. The way Arteta and Woolwich fans have gone on, you'd think Gordon threw the ball into the net after Joelinton murdered Gabriel.

Every team's had decision go against them, nobody's cried more than Woolwich, save for Liverpool. At least theirs was an heinous mistake.

Back
Top Bottom