Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another big game where he’s showed up.

Any of you lot that have irrational hate for your own player want to say something?

Scored a deflection and then worked hard as he always does. Am I missing something? He was ok and battled like most of them, he didn't stand out as having played that well.

A shame he had to come off when he did today, he was causing problems, but understandable in the circumstances. Still a youngster but showed real commitment without losing his head. Great performance tonight.

He might start at winger tomorrow but I think he has to come central at some point. Lo celso can’t play the whole game, maybe not at all and who else? Bentancur? A midfield of bissouma, Sarr, PEH/Bentancur only makes sense if we are protecting a lead.

He’s about to be our best player.

Fuck me I’ve never seen anyone overrate a player more than you overrate this bloke. He’s a very hard worker, physically strong and has a solid left peg. Ange has done well using him as a work-horse wide player who does well in build-up.

He’s elite at nothing and to be our ‘best’ player we’d have to face the worlds worst injury crisis.

Fuck me I’ve never seen anyone overrate a player more than you overrate this bloke. He’s a very hard worker, physically strong and has a solid left peg. Ange has done well using him as a work-horse wide player who does well in build-up.

He’s elite at nothing and to be our ‘best’ player we’d have to face the worlds worst injury crisis.
Pretty much this.

Back
Top Bottom