Jamie Donley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hatricks, these doubles of Goals and/or Assists every game (on average) for our U23’s and England U19’s just don’t cut it?

Yup 5 goals in 3 games for E u19 this international break works out to be a measly 1.66 goals/game. Just doesn't cut it.

Nor has Lankshear's 3 goals in his first ever 3 E u19 games, a goal a game isn't enough. Not even sure he's made first team training.

All joking aside, there are credible claims from a few youngsters in goal scoring positions where we lack depth :

Jamie Donley - Madison cover/no 10/LW/.
Will Lankshear - Centre Forward
Jude Soonsup-Bell - LW/RW even CF (former E u19, 6 goals and 4 assists in 8 spurs u21 games)

Other than Jude who will be 20 in January, the other two are 18 year olds .....

Then there is CB where again we have two credible E u19 candidates in Ashley Phillips and Alfie Dorrington in a position where we have little depth.

Great to see him get on the pitch last night and celebrate a well deserved point in front of the fans.

That's going to spur him on no end. And to come on Vs. City, must mean he is due more minutes coming up. Great news.

Bit of a unit too i noticed.

Just found out that he grew up in the same place as me and played youth football for a team I used to play against!

Found a short article about him and he fucking scored 175 goals for his under 8s team 🤣🤣

giphy.gif

I hope this lad gets a chance to get some serious minutes on the pitch soon.

He will 100% make a few mistakes - at both ends of the pitch - so the fans need to give him some time but he looks like he’s ready.

Back
Top Bottom