The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stevie cooper probably going to be sacked tomorrow. One win in11,
He as done enough not to be sacked but at the same time also done badly enough to be sacked.
They are not showing any signs of progress and have spent heavily.
This season is ( should be somewhat of ) a free hot considering how bad Burnley , Sheffield and Luton are.
Unlucky too because VAR rode them for a certain penalty against Everton. Small margins get managers sacked.

Last edited:
Stevie cooper probably going to be sacked tomorrow. One win in11,
He as done enough not to be sacked but at the same time also done badly enough to be sacked.
They are not showing any signs of progress and have spent heavily.
This season is ( should be somewhat of ) a free hot considering how bad Burnley , Sheffield and Luton are.
Unlucky too because VAR rode them for a certain penalty against Everton. Small margins get managers sacked.
I hope not. He lives across from me, and I noticed that his Christmas lights went off right after the final whistle.

He deserves the rest of the season, minimum. IMO.

I hope not. He lives across from me, and I noticed that his Christmas lights went off right after the final whistle.

He deserves the rest of the season, minimum. IMO.
My son and dad are forest fans and they want him to stay( as do most ) but I think he keeps chopping and changing trying to find the right combo and it hasn’t paid off. ( awonyi is a big loss though)

fqQvCB0.png

I can see a lot of sackings this season.

Can't see Pellegrini, Rodgers, Sherwood, Flores or Advocaat managing their sides next season.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wenger and Van Gaal retire.

Would be surprised if Poch gets a third season.

Koeman, Hughes and Pardew to get better clubs?

Intriguing that all but one are still plying their trade in the PL, and even that one is living on borrowed time. Eight years is a long time in football, evidently.

Apparently Lopetegui is next line if/when Cooper gets the sack. If that's the case then sacking Cooper is a no brainer surely.

The Rooney circus rolls on regardless. He'll probably win the Championship Manager of the Month — despite his utter ineptitude.

Coventry 2 - 0 Brum

Back
Top Bottom