Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sadly the downside of social media and this bellend, his views are global , don’t get me wrong I couldn’t give a flying fuck what happens to the racist scumbags or Pochettino he made his bed and can lay in it, but him and many like him can start things and it snowballs people will listen to him……
View: https://youtu.be/kZ3PnClmxWE?si=ksaJ-VQ2BhDJ6dhS
this guy is grade A cunt

Where are those pathetic wasters now, who genuflect at at Pochettino,?

How nuch has that fcuking club spent?

Any so called Spurs fan that is prepared to give that club or manager an inch needs to be excommunicated.

Period.

Last edited:
They say 'third times a charm'...

Chavs lost their first sugar daddy in a helicopter crash - tragedy.

Chavs lost their second sugar daddy to government sanctions - farce.

Chavs third sugar daddy decides: 'fuck this, I'm taking them down before they take me down!' - delight.

A shit Chavski is good for football. Thank you Mr Boehly for fulfilling your moral obligation of ruining this racist shit stain of a "club".

Diana Prince Popcorn GIF

Ah that is so embarassing.

He made a video about how Tottenham are "falling apart" a couple of weeks ago. How's that working out for him? We lost our best player in the summer and our squad is ravaged with injuries to key players and we're still 14 points ahead of his beloved Chavski. They spent £1bn in a year. £1bn!!!!

With an FFP investigation looming and an impending/deserved points reduction round the corner, things are looking incredibly bleak for them.

I ab-so-fucking-lutely LOVE IT.

For those of us of a certain age! 😂

Sung to the tune of Boney M, Brown Girl in the Ring 🎶 :

Chelsea in crisis

Tra la la la la

There's a shit team in the Prem

Tra la la la la la

Shit team in the Prem

Tra la la la la

You look like League One in the Prem

Prem Prem

Show me your motion

Nah la la la la

Come on show me your motion

Nah la la la la la

Show me your motion

Nah la la la la

You look like League One in the Prem

Prem Prem

I clearly have too much time on my hands! 😂

William Hill were offering 8/1 yesterday on Poch being the next manager fired. If that price hold today then it’s a pretty good bet at those odds given Ten Hag and Woy are prohibitive favorites.

Wouldn’t be surprised if either (both?) Utd or Chelsea were talking to Wiggy with the loser getting who-the-fuck-knows.

Back
Top Bottom