Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mr Murphy. Your unpleasant rhetoric forces me to bin vote you. You can disagree with me as much as you like but gratuitous filth instead of a cohesive (do you actually know what that means, you appear to have a daily mirror vocabulary), argument which is a series of thought out reasons intended to establish a proposition....
oh why am I bothering to talk to Piltdown man...
This is the sort of shit I mean. 🤣

In Ange-speaking video, I look at the time line and hope for more.

In Poch-speaking video, I look at the time line and hope for less, but I'll end it immediately.

I'm just getting terribly put off by the way Poch speaks, just go straight to the point ffs.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

How you can be this monumentally shite after spending £1bn in 12 months is beyond me.
Not exactly £1bn, but you do remember how shite we were after we spent all the Bale money?

You can buy all the players you want, but if they don't gel into a coherent team it doesn't mean anything.

It’s what they were before Abramovich came in and spent billions.
They are still spending billions haha just with no plan. It's beautiful.

And now they are fucked because they'll have to comply with FFP. And have players on long-term deals and will lose money trying to shift their shite.

Back
Top Bottom