Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbh I think Silva is one of the problems there. Should have been ditched years ago. Relying on reputation imo. It's like us having dawson still at the back. Top bloke and legend though. Very dysfunctional club chelsea atm. Nasty club and fans but easy to wind up.
Don't watch them much but every time I have he's looked their best defender, doesn't look like they are carrying him

Who is he talking about this is fucking dumb....is he okay? Because this will not endear him to whoever the player and his dressing room buddy's are. He has left too much in, goal scoring, huge club investment. This dudes finished there already....Love it!!!!!!!!

He's simultaneously admitted he can't man-manage the squad and shat on the players for being crap.

What a mess.

Last edited:
Don't watch them much but every time I have he's looked their best defender, doesn't look like they are carrying him
Squawka just did a thing on top five defenders this year and Silva is on it. Romero is top lol.

As for that video, Poch has undoubtedly lost the dressing room.

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I don't like to see Poch in this light....I still like him!
I had a lot of love for him and still have fond memories of what he accomplished with us, but something died in me when he went there especially after his ‘Chelsea is the greatest ever team’ bum lick.

Chelsea are such a scummy team I hope their self-destruction continues for some time to come.

I had a lot of love for him and still have fond memories of what he accomplished with us, but something died in me when he went there especially after his ‘Chelsea is the greatest ever team’ bum lick.

Chelsea are such a scummy team I hope their self-destruction continues for some time to come.
The way I see it, we/levy/Spurs ( cross out which doesn't apply) forfeited his loyalty when he wasn't backed and got sacked because he couldn't do much with the dross he had.

The way I see it, we/levy/Spurs ( cross out which doesn't apply) forfeited his loyalty when he wasn't backed and got sacked because he couldn't do much with the dross he had.
IMHO the Champions League hangover for both team and manager was the final nail in the coffin.

I still think he deserved more time, before he got the bullet though.

Two of the biggest, most expensive flops were his number one picks, so it does make you wonder how successful his recruitment might have been if he’d had more dosh to invest rather than it going into the stadium build.

Has Spaniel Spaniel always been a cunt and I've not noticed before? Or is it a new thing?
Mr Murphy. Your unpleasant rhetoric forces me to bin vote you. You can disagree with me as much as you like but gratuitous filth instead of a cohesive (do you actually know what that means, you appear to have a daily mirror vocabulary), argument which is a series of thought out reasons intended to establish a proposition....
oh why am I bothering to talk to Piltdown man...

Back
Top Bottom