Worst Co-Commentator Award

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Efan Ekoku gets on my fucking nerves, I stream a lot and he is on the American coverage.

But Neville is the worst for me, he plays a part in creating narratives around teams and players and his opinions hold too much sway in the wider football world, when he is as clueless as any other pundit.

Efan Ekoku gets on my fucking nerves, I stream a lot and he is on the American coverage.

But Neville is the worst for me, he plays a part in creating narratives around teams and players and his opinions hold too much sway in the wider football world, when he is as clueless as any other pundit.
Completely agree with this. Efan Ekoku has zero footballing insight. Everything he says is either clichéd, stating the bleeding obvious, or just plain wrong. But he's far less influential and less biased than Neville for sure.

I liked Andy Grey co-commenting for Sky back in the day. He struck a nice balance of ex-pro insight, a bit of hyperbole/over-excitement, without any clear or obvious biases that are all too common nowadays.

Any of the token women that are forced on our screens. Pure box ticking. They can fuck right off.
You have a point but you are likely to be imprisoned for it. Please take that c*nt Efan Ekoko with you.

I'm not in the media conspiracy tree house but this guy clearly has an axe to grind. He's also shit at his job.

Any of the token women that are forced on our screens. Pure box ticking. They can fuck right off.

Keep female commentators for female football and male for male football

Simple enough

Bad enough when they’re commenting on cricket

Back
Top Bottom