Worst Co-Commentator Award

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree and so do all the knowledgeable women football fans that I know. Including my missus, my mum and Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman
To be fair, I can't stand nearly all of the commentators, especially the ex-players who co-commentate. What a cushy number! I don't need telling what I'm seeing. The only use they have is to provide a service to people who have problems with their sight.

Always Alan Smith. Always.
I hate the Neville / Carragher buddy-buddy shite that Sky push just so that both their darling clubs have constant representation on their channels.
I watched a stream of a game a few weeks back and the co-commentator was utterly unbearable. Sounded like a baby cartoon character on helium. Turns out it was Issy Christiansen. Please...never again.

Back
Top Bottom