Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must win? - drop Soldado, Sandro and Lamela. Im not being flippant here, I really don't understand the formation, can some translate?

I guess tall guys to stop the air traffic?

I'm happy that Defoe is starting, don't get me wrong I love Soldado but I honestly think Defoe is out most competent goalscorer, always has been. Just give the lad a run of games.

Would it be cunty to say that i really really hope Dawson picks up his fifth booking of the season today so that he doesnt have to play against Suarez...

I'm happy that Defoe is starting, don't get me wrong I love Soldado but I honestly think Defoe is out most competent goalscorer, always has been. Just give the lad a run of games.
No way. He's too similar to Soldado. He just doesn't fit into the lone striker formation. Adebayor is the most complete striker we have......when on form. But I'm sure AVB knows what he's doing based on all the goals Defoe and Soldado have brought in via the lone striker role.

Christ, I'm beginning to sound like spammyspurs. :avbfacepalm:

Anyone know whats happened to Chiriches? I am going to be really anxious today of Capoue, hope he proves me wrong but against Fulham he was too "Leggy" for my liking and seemed to enjoy kicking out at players, tripping them up, etc..

Would of liked to see Soldado and Sandro. Defoe did naff all against Fulham and now his move to Toronto is all sealed up I dont see where his motivation is going to come from...

No way. He's too similar to Soldado. He just doesn't fit into the lone striker formation. Adebayor is the most complete striker we have......when on form. But I'm sure AVB knows what he's doing based on all the goals Defoe and Soldado have brought in via the lone striker role.

Christ, I'm beginning to sound like spammyspurs. :avbfacepalm:

Adebayor is the most complete striker we have? I think he's put in 3 performances of note since he's been at the club.

It might have been me
yes
. I was surprised by Vlad too to be honest but who knows, we'll see. Let's say Chiriches/Capoue just to be safe :holtbytongue:.

If Chiriches is injured then Capoue.

You were spot on again and here I am questioning you. Great call on the back line. I'm thinking you might be ITK...

Back
Top Bottom