Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere today. Can’t think of another thread to put it in.
Apologies if it has.

I'd say it was a perfect storm.
I wouldn't say Demeble was shit either, he was just another player who struggled under one of the worst coaches we've ever had.
I would say AVB and Ramos are about as bad as we've ever had. At least in the PL era.

If they've got Potter on gardening leave as well, that'd be 3 wages they're paying.

Chelsea stockpiling managers now?
How big is this fucking garden. Think they must have rented Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor 's house

Reason: Under-performing... Easy.

Bayern just did this to Naglesman despite them still going well.

If Poch carves himself a new job in the meantime then that most likely gets the chavs off the hook......... Bit like when we sacked him; we only had to pay him until he took on a new job..... I'd suspect that is a pretty standard agreement.

Besides they only need to manage any further expenses that relate to this season... If they sack him after 01/07/24 then any pay-off falls into the next FFP period anway.
They are fucked in the next accounting period also. Last period it was £224m loss, this period will be I guess £240-£350. Next period will be the same, no CL, flat match day rev. (Remember it’s a 3 yr rolling £105m of losses allowed, they are absolutely miles off achieving that).

Clouded by Ajax away and getting to a Champions League final tbf
Where Moura saved his ass with a hattrick and he proceeded to drop him for the next game/ final.

Such a shit thing to do - both in football, and human, terms.

Had a wild ride for the first 2+ years and grateful for him starting the ball rolling.

But, I've never been upset he went.

And don't want him back.

We've moved past him.

Where Moura saved his ass with a hattrick and he proceeded to drop him for the next game/ final.

Such a shit thing to do - both in football, and human, terms.

Had a wild ride for the first 2+ years and grateful for him starting the ball rolling.

But, I've never been upset he went.

And don't want him back.

We've moved past him.

Yes, will always appreciate the spell between 2015-2017, we were excellent to watch and had a team full of excellent talent but I never quite connected with Pochettino on that personal level tbh so wasn't gutted when he was deservedly sacked.

I'm glad he's doing so terribly at Chelsea. That club is a cesspit

They are fucked in the next accounting period also. Last period it was £224m loss, this period will be I guess £240-£350. Next period will be the same, no CL, flat match day rev. (Remember it’s a 3 yr rolling £105m of losses allowed, they are absolutely miles off achieving that).

Their 5-8 year contracts kind of mean they will be stuck like this for ages. Do love the way the media up Boehly’s arse painted amortisation like it was some hidden magic trick that could game the system and turn them into a super power rather than just finance 101 where the problem is kicked down the road.

Yes, will always appreciate the spell between 2015-2017, we were excellent to watch and had a team full of excellent talent but I never quite connected with Pochettino on that personal level tbh so wasn't gutted when he was deservedly sacked.

Was on the other forum when he came and was first one to say we should get him.

Football at SCBC was exhilarating.

So, was fully invested, when he did come.

He was just too fucking stubborn, in the latter half of his time, here.

And absolutely hated his attitude to the cups.

Final straw was the Diamond.

No way back with me, after that saga.

I keep in reading comments that they're set to raise the 105m threshold.... Seen anything concrete about that, mate?

I keep in reading that comment that they're set to raise the 105 threshold.... Seen anything concrete about that, mate?
No. That’s the first I’ve heard of that.

Totally plucking this out of thin air but I bet that has something to do with Everton fans whining away???? One of their biggest arguments is due to inflation the amount is too small.

Me neither. Saying he was thinking of leaving on the eve of the CL final was unforgivable for me. I bet the players couldn’t believe it. I know us fans couldn’t out there in Spain hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom