Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re going to have to do a lot more refining than that!

Banjo Deliverance GIF
Shiiiit, any more refining and it's Lube!

Hmmm, maybe that's what's needed here, tho, ay...

f0040659-800px-wm.jpg

#CoughForThinky

todd1882 todd1882 Let me refine the point...

The contention was more specific ( 👇 ), with an implicit wider issue of tactical maturity/competence; which, by your defence of it, you, clearly, thought did not warrant critical judgement, and, attempted, to present an 'example' to mitigate it.

*Ironic that this has the same tone as Poch saying, 'Well, Liverpool lost, too...!' , in his presser, yesterday. haha

a) Again (seen as though we're back there), if you actually believe Pep doesn't coach any sequences/combinations (don't split hairs, here: TRAINED ATTACKING PATTERNS) - whatever he SAYS - then you are smoking the strongest 'erb the streets have to offer.

b) Do you think Poch is making any tactical mistakes at Chelsea?

c) Do you want him to manage us again, some day? And under what conditions?

And, yes, I don't care about poch's career; it's not that deep.

He's not learning, though, and still thinks he's Charlie Big Bollocks, and doesn't have to.

Though, it's always going to be tempting to dip into a discussion, if his loverboys start talking rubbish.

Either way, this is just fun as hell, for me, watching chelscum burn themselves down.
That's, like, a lot.

And here you are again...typical lib-owner-y nonsense...when I've got you slammed against a wall then "it's not serious" or "I don't care" or whatever BS to get you out of your immediate pickle...but then you pop up with foolish nonsense to show that it was perhaps more serious than you let on.

Would you like to make your point with words instead of tweets, gifs, and copy/pastes? Let me have at you and we can settle whatever Poch/Spurs/tactical/philosophical nonsense you may have mixed up in your head. You tagged me, my friend...not the other way around. My posts to you are direct replies IN-THREAD...not foolishness like this AFTER saying it's 'not serious' and '[you] don't care'.

Now I know you to play the typical internet one-up foolishness...are you more than that? Let's have at it...
:mourglasses:

Animated GIF

Whilst it's been fun watching the pseudo intellectual halfwit get served up with a nice garnish of Greens, you need to just throw some flowers on the grave and move on thinky.

Anything else is just cruel and unusual punishment!

I feel a bit sorry for Poch but at the same time hope Chelsea continue to crash and burn. It's a bit of a conundrum.

Palace should try and get him, would be good for them.
I’ve got no clue why anyone would feel sorry for him, he knew what he was walking in to. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to go, in fact he’s getting more money for a year’s worth of work than most people would over their entire lifetime.

ahahah, that Enzo Fernandes celebration, this match was bigger than el classico, what a performance. Enzo better than Messi. The chavs are back baby

I’ve got no clue why anyone would feel sorry for him, he knew what he was walking in to. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to go, in fact he’s getting more money for a year’s worth of work than most people would over their entire lifetime.
Hard not to agree with this. In hindsight he’s made two really poor choices with his last 2 clubs; the almost unmanageable mess that is PSG and the absolute basket case modern version of Chelsea.

I still think that anyone who doesn’t still believe he is a top coach is foolish, and if given enough time at Chelsea he probably will make them a decent side, but the chances of him getting that time are likely slipping away fast despite todays result.

If he is sacked at Chelsea it’s hard to see him managing in England again. He would likely have to go to the likes of maybe a Dortmund, or a “sleeping giant” style La Liga side to kick start his career again.

I have to say I’m really enjoying some of the overreactions to their win today, like they’ve rounded some corner and this is the start of a new day. Will just make the next impending embarrassment all the better.

When Pich starts talking shite, it's all over. He's far better suited to a younger squad to develop like Southampton and us. He was essentially shite at psg and is shite at Chelsea.
Yep. This was a year before the end end, but it was the beginning of the season where, CL-aside, the wheels came off:

I have to say I’m really enjoying some of the overreactions to their win today, like they’ve rounded some corner and this is the start of a new day. Will just make the next impending embarrassment all the better.

Hopefully they'll give Poch a new 25 year bulletproof contract in celebration.

:pochsmirk:

Everything is so reactionary nowadays, more so than recent years.

Man Utd are back because they beat West Ham and we should be worried. Chelsea win against Premier League opposition for once and they're back.

Both are shite and will revert back to the norm soon enough.

Hard not to agree with this. In hindsight he’s made two really poor choices with his last 2 clubs; the almost unmanageable mess that is PSG and the absolute basket case modern version of Chelsea.

I still think that anyone who doesn’t still believe he is a top coach is foolish, and if given enough time at Chelsea he probably will make them a decent side, but the chances of him getting that time are likely slipping away fast despite todays result.

If he is sacked at Chelsea it’s hard to see him managing in England again. He would likely have to go to the likes of maybe a Dortmund, or a “sleeping giant” style La Liga side to kick start his career again.

I agree with your first two paragraphs but not the third. Once you’re on the manager gravy train in England it is easy to keep getting jobs. Sure they might not be at that desirable clubs but you need to look at how the same faces get linked with jobs every time there’s a vacancy. It is always the same people.

I agree with your first two paragraphs but not the third. Once you’re on the manager gravy train in England it is easy to keep getting jobs. Sure they might not be at that desirable clubs but you need to look at how the same faces get linked with jobs every time there’s a vacancy. It is always the same people.

He should have just gone to Real Madrid when he had the chance after the CL final. We were so poor in the run up to it.

He’s burnt his bridges at spurs now anyway, in hindsight it got him nowhere staying those extra few months.

What did loyalty get him? The sack and a payoff and a lot of time spent doing nothing.

Good life lesson there. Seize the day. Football is pretty unforgiving and doesn’t really reward loyalty.
Actually think Ange understands this concept looking at his career.

Back
Top Bottom