Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frank played attacking football in the championship tbf and outscored everyone.

I don’t think he’d have to only play counter attack if he went to Chelsea.

I think he’d do well.
When we were linked briefly a year ago, I was certainly not un-interested because of the reasons you've mentioned. His personality is another reason I was attracted to him as a possibility.

However, that personality would I think be the big issue regarding him at Chelsea.He just seems like such a sweet little guy, and Chelsea is a cold cold place to be at.. I'm sure behind the scenes he may have a nasty side. It's just that I can't see any other outcome than him being swallowed up and spat out by that bear pit.

When we were linked briefly a year ago, I was certainly not un-interested because of the reasons you've mentioned. His personality is another reason I was attracted to him as a possibility.

However, that personality would I think be the big issue regarding him at Chelsea.He just seems like such a sweet little guy, and that is a cold cold place to be.. I'm sure behind the scenes he may have a nasty side. It's just that I can't see any other outcome than him being swallowed up and spat out by that bear pit.
He’s a former academy coach so he had experience working with younger players, I think his nice personality can help on the man management side of things as well.

At brentford his role is similar to how Chelsea want the role of a coach to be.

Although the main difference is that Brentfords structure is actually structured.

View: https://x.com/piesportsbooze/status/1793966807990100347?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

- Must be Superman
- Must have magic Powers
- Must be able to turn Enzo into Zidane
- Must be able to turn Jackson into Harry Kane
- Must play completely new unheard of revolutionary football
- Must also be a yes man who lets the board of directors coach the team
- Must kiss arse
- Must play attacking possession football but with a very defensive bend
- must be experienced enough to deal with tough situations but not have yet reached puberty

If you meet these requirements come join Chelsea

Apparently that's a true story. They plan to rotate the chairman position every 5 years.

So they intend to be there long term

Mikey Day Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back
Top Bottom