Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

McKenna probably prefers Utd, so out of the remaining managers they’ve been linked with I think Thomas Frank is the best option available.

Said it before, they're just new new Southampton. Brentford will go the same way, so too will Villa. Without £500M in annual revenue, you cannot consistently finish in the top half. Player/management recruitment is too low percentage, no one can get it consistently right at a high rate over a long period of time.

It's possible to catch lightning in a bottle occassionally, but to do it over the long haul you need the finances to take a volume approach and/or buy your way out of mistakes. Clubs like Brighton, Brentford, Leicester, Villa, etc. don't have that. Once the moment is gone, it fades quickly.

Levy talked about this glass ceiling when he addressed Cambridge university the other year. The example he used was a midtable team in France but who he was really talking bout was Brighton. That’s what I thought anyway.

Wasn’t there an article out there how they were looking for a ball possession attacking manager ..:: yesterday!

Franke ain't that guy either....... BUT I think he'd be a good fit. Just add Toney = Brentford on Steroids.

Just like Jose is Fat Sam on Steroids.

Franke ain't that guy either....... BUT I think he'd be a good fit. Just add Toney = Brentford on Steroids.

Just like Jose is Fat Sam on Steroids.
Frank played attacking football in the championship tbf and outscored everyone.

I don’t think he’d have to only play counter attack if he went to Chelsea.

I think he’d do well.

Back
Top Bottom