Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy is on 15.5MM per year until 2032. There isn't a single club in the world who's going to pick that up unless he's willing to take a pay cut that gigantic to make it worth everyone's while.

:ange-lol:
Just get yer head down, lad innit. lol

Fucking hell.

He's 23... chill and harvest that corn,.

Extended family sorted for life/generations.

Poch's gone soon, anyway,

Ride the rot.

🗣️ Mauricio Pochettino on handling the pressure at Chelsea... and avoiding grey hairs.

"To be focused on playing football, you need to be free in your mind. You can’t be affected because of the stock market in New York or Tokyo, or the weather in I don’t know where because the farms can't grow the cereals.

“That is why I keep my hair like this. It’s because I do not suffer for things I am not in charge of. I only suffer for sport, for football, to try to improve the players, to give them good things and a good platform to win games.

“If there is no rain at my farm, I can't grow the crops. You kill the business of my family on the farm and they need money. That is stress. With that, you can lose your hair. But I can't lose my hair because the opponent was better than us.”

View: https://x.com/jacobsben/status/1754998196181328287?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

🗣️ Mauricio Pochettino on handling the pressure at Chelsea... and avoiding grey hairs.

"To be focused on playing football, you need to be free in your mind. You can’t be affected because of the stock market in New York or Tokyo, or the weather in I don’t know where because the farms can't grow the cereals.

“That is why I keep my hair like this. It’s because I do not suffer for things I am not in charge of. I only suffer for sport, for football, to try to improve the players, to give them good things and a good platform to win games.

“If there is no rain at my farm, I can't grow the crops. You kill the business of my family on the farm and they need money. That is stress. With that, you can lose your hair. But I can't lose my hair because the opponent was better than us.”

View: https://x.com/jacobsben/status/1754998196181328287?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

"Disruption" or any variation on it might be the mostly overly used and misused word in all of business and is typically cringe inducing when people use it to describe themselves.
It's like, tell me that you're faking it until you make it and are woefully unqualified for the task at hand without coming straight out and admitting it.

"Pretentious git."

maxresdefault.jpg

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

I can’t decide. A large part of me wants to see Villa run roughshod over them tomorrow, as long as it’s true that they can’t sack Poch because of FFP. But I also want this agony prolonged as long as possible!

I can’t decide. A large part of me wants to see Villa run roughshod over them tomorrow, as long as it’s true that they can’t sack Poch because of FFP. But I also want this agony prolonged as long as possible!
Poch getting the sack changes nothing. The agony will be prolonged either way.

I've never heard anyone who wasn't worried explain that they weren't worried this much.

The guy is on 15.5MM per year until 2032. There isn't a single club in the world who's going to pick that up unless he's willing to take a pay cut that gigantic to make it worth everyone's while.

So they are basically paying £25 million a year for this guy on a turnover of £400 million without CL. Just builds in massive operating losses.

And this will really screw them - high wages and long contracts. All clubs need to reduce their expenditure on wages, transfer fees and agents fees to a max 80% next season and 70% the season after. This will squeeze their transfer expenditure. Wouldn’t be surprised if Palace have a bigger transfer budget over the next few years

Premier League Eagles GIF by CPFC

When Pich starts talking shite, it's all over. He's far better suited to a younger squad to develop like Southampton and us. He was essentially shite at psg and is shite at Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom