Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hurts me to say it but he's been inept and ineffectual since 2019.

Pochettino is a banner example of the Peter Principle, as someone that was a wonderful coach that kept getting promoted and assuming more power and responsibility past his level of competence.
Agree with you here.
His first season here he started to turn things around from the shit show of the previous season.
2015/16 & 2016/17 were very good but he's been on a downward trajectory ever since, except for the Champions League run.

Where does he go after this debacle?
Wonder if he's be willing to drop to a lower level team to try and rebuild his reputation.

"I think we are all together in this and that's important," Pochettino said.

"I received very good texts from [the owners]," he added. "Of course I am in contact with them and the sporting director every day."

No worries then, Morris.

All the big clubs should really put a transfer embargo on Chelsea. Top 6 are practically the richest clubs in the world if we don't trade with then they begin to choke as they will not get any value on their players. If you are a top 6 side would you want Chelsea as a rival gone? Course you would, If they get things right they can be a threat. A Large fan base a good london address. We need to be ruthless let them bust out then light up the place.

View: https://youtu.be/ZPtjyqgZAUk?si=LKd_RcfMbI6_OmK4

That’s probably considered collusion if clubs decide as a group to not work with Chelsea.

And you just know some cunt club like Woolwich would stab everyone in the back and bail Chelsea out.

That’s probably considered collusion if clubs decide as a group to not work with Chelsea.

And you just know some cunt club like Woolwich would stab everyone in the back and bail Chelsea out.

They already have done in some respects.... If it wasn't for bagging 125m from them and United in the summer they'd be utterly fucked for years to come.

Fn1X_k7WQAIKps3

"I want that one"
"We bought him last week boss"

Agree with you here.
His first season here he started to turn things around from the shit show of the previous season.
2015/16 & 2016/17 were very good but he's been on a downward trajectory ever since, except for the Champions League run.

Where does he go after this debacle?
Wonder if he's be willing to drop to a lower level team to try and rebuild his reputation.
I don't think he'll have a choice mate. What are his choices after PSG then Chelsea, Utd?

Still a lower level team ...

Child Smile GIF

I get the impression that Boehly uses the word "disruption" a lot in his business plans.

I'd bet he also had in his plans that if he just bought successful players and avoided bad transfers, that too would go a long ways to success in the Premier League.

Back
Top Bottom