Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The greedy cunts couldnt wait to sign the contracts in the first place though could they?

It is the same with all these pricks going to Saudi Arabia for the money. The lack of self awareness is massive....but not really a surprise.

Can hardly blame them, if a club is giving you a security for 8 years living in London where you earn around £40-50m over that time, they're not turning it down are they 😆

It's like someone hearing about the Martingale strategy and decide to sell their house and go all in on it.
Such a moronic surface level understanding of how to run a club.

"Why is no one just buying these young talents early and bind them to long contracts?? get a coach good with young players and boom profit??, soccer is so easy and amateurish lolol"

"high on entitlement and low on hunger" - chelsea 2023-2024

View: https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1754794308408930612

Happy Wrap Up GIF by Miss Baby Sol

This was all so obviously going to happen. I must admit, I had a frisson of worry that they might be on to something, but it didn't pass the smell test.

If, and it's a big IF, they get fucked by FFP (I can still see them and shitty paying their way out of it), then this would be a wonderful day for football.

Would be nice if wages/prices came back to normal, too. You'd imagine that would be a reasonable effect of balancing the tilted table once we get that dirty money off it.

Won't happen, though.

This was all so obviously going to happen. I must admit, I had a frisson of worry that they might be on to something, but it didn't pass the smell test.

If, and it's a big IF, they get fucked by FFP (I can still see them and shitty paying their way out of it), then this would be a wonderful day for football.

Would be nice if wages/prices came back to normal, too. You'd imagine that would be a reasonable effect of balancing the tilted table once we get that dirty money off it.

Won't happen, though.
Wages will come down, they have to or clubs break FFP. Anything over 50% of turnover (wage bill), gives you no room to buy new players really

Nkuku should be the target for us
All the big clubs should really put a transfer embargo on Chelsea. Top 6 are practically the richest clubs in the world if we don't trade with then they begin to choke as they will not get any value on their players. If you are a top 6 side would you want Chelsea as a rival gone? Course you would, If they get things right they can be a threat. A Large fan base a good london address. We need to be ruthless let them bust out then light up the place.

View: https://youtu.be/ZPtjyqgZAUk?si=LKd_RcfMbI6_OmK4

Last edited by a moderator:

"high on entitlement and low on hunger" - chelsea 2023-2024

View: https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1754794308408930612

The connection here is so painfully obvious! There's always a degree of ambition and money winning over loyalty when a player opts for a bigger club/league, but pushing a club into selling is a different animal to pushing a player.

I distinctly remember mid January last year when Fernandez scored away for Benfica and he signaled to the away fans that he was staying. Soooo Chelsea kept pushing and wouldn't take no for answer. You keep shoving money and promises of a grand plan down the throat of a player until you break his soul and make him relinquish his sense of loyalty (at the present moment in time, at least). And then you're surprised when you've created a little, entitled shithead who turns on you, when the grand plan goes tits up and all that's left is money?

Modern football at its worst, and yet another reason to hope Chelsea and their grand plan goes up in flames.

When poch keeps referring to trust the process then he's on his way out. He's come across as inept and ineffectual
Hurts me to say it but he's been inept and ineffectual since 2019.

Pochettino is a banner example of the Peter Principle, as someone that was a wonderful coach that kept getting promoted and assuming more power and responsibility past his level of competence.

Pochettino is a banner example of the Peter Principle, as someone that was a wonderful coach that kept getting promoted
It's why I was very happy that we didn't go back for him, and ecstatic when I found he'd gone to Chavs.

Not in a million years could I see him achieving there. Great coach for us for those 2-3 seasons, but that is a job for a really proven, top level manager who won't take shit from any of the players, and who can manage upwards with those loons from Clearlake.

All the big clubs should really put a transfer embargo on Chelsea. Top 6 are practically the richest clubs in the world if we don't trade with then they begin to choke as they will not get any value on their players. If you are a top 6 side would want Chelsea as a rival gone? Course you would, If they get things right they can be a threat. A Large fan base a good london address. We need to be ruthless let them bust out then light up the place.

View: https://youtu.be/ZPtjyqgZAUk?si=LKd_RcfMbI6_OmK4

Your hate for the chavs it seeps from every post

4bc2ebd66ecf4f52d3b6a12cb5ebd390.gif

Last edited:
The connection here is so painfully obvious! There's always a degree of ambition and money winning over loyalty when a player opts for a bigger club/league, but pushing a club into selling is a different animal to pushing a player.

I distinctly remember mid January last year when Fernandez scored away for Benfica and he signaled to the away fans that he was staying. Soooo Chelsea kept pushing and wouldn't take no for answer. You keep shoving money and promises of a grand plan down the throat of a player until you break his soul and make him relinquish his sense of loyalty (at the present moment in time, at least). And then you're surprised when you've created a little, entitled shithead who turns on you, when the grand plan goes tits up and all that's left is money?

Modern football at its worst, and yet another reason to hope Chelsea and their grand plan goes up in flames.
Well said.

Back
Top Bottom