Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should have just gone to Real Madrid when he had the chance after the CL final. We were so poor in the run up to it.

He’s burnt his bridges at spurs now anyway, in hindsight it got him nowhere staying those extra few months.

What did loyalty get him? The sack and a payoff and a lot of time spent doing nothing.

Good life lesson there. Seize the day. Football is pretty unforgiving and doesn’t really reward loyalty.
Actually think Ange understands this concept looking at his career.

Yep. He went about that all the wrong way, whoring himself out to them on the eve of the game pretty much by saying he wanted to quit. I just think he’s not that bright. The meeting with Ferguson gets completely brushed over for example and excuses were made that he was only doing it out of courtesy. That’s bollocks, they got caught, it’s as simple as that. That was probably the beginning of the end for him with us actually. More so than the book. I mean, what must the players have thought.

Yep. He went about that all the wrong way, whoring himself out to them on the eve of the game pretty much by saying he wanted to quit. I just think he’s not that bright. The meeting with Ferguson gets completely brushed over for example and excuses were made that he was only doing it out of courtesy. That’s bollocks, they got caught, it’s as simple as that. That was probably the beginning of the end for him with us actually. More so than the book. I mean, what must the players have thought.

I think he’s a very open and generous man. It’s his nature. With the element of fiery competitiveness.

Book was a very strange one. From all angles.
The manager doing, it the club signing it off. There was a lot of access given to the club.

I guess around the same time “all or nothing” was an about to be a thing too with more clubs starting to open their doors.

But not sure anybody has ever done a book like it before. Or since.

And as a group of coaches they were a bunch of very nice guys. Very humble.

It was crazy seeing the coaches (no poch) less than 24 hours after that City QF for an”evening with” that had been planned months in advance.
Having a chance to discuss that match while still fresh in everyone’s mind was pretty incredible.

I have a lot of time for all of them.

Football is a very cutthroat sport. Good to meet nice guys.

I think he’s a very open and generous man. It’s his nature. With the element of fiery competitiveness.

Book was a very strange one. From all angles.
The manager doing, it the club signing it off. There was a lot of access given to the club.

I guess around the same time “all or nothing” was an about to be a thing too with more clubs starting to open their doors.

But not sure anybody has ever done a book like it before. Or since.

And as a group of coaches they were a bunch of very nice guys. Very humble.

It was crazy seeing the coaches (no poch) less than 24 hours after that City QF for an”evening with” that had been planned months in advance.
Having a chance to discuss that match while still fresh in everyone’s mind was pretty incredible.

I have a lot of time for all of them.

Football is a very cutthroat sport. Good to meet nice guys.

I don’t doubt he’s not a nice guy, probably to his own detriment, I just think he’s not the sharpest. I know he famously doesn’t have an agent, well, maybe it’s time he did and then he’d have someone advising him on the best jobs to take for the benefit of his career rather than his wallet.

How is this possible?

Has bEN written an article that shows the maths?
Thinking Think GIF by G2 Esports

Back
Top Bottom