Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele is dead. He hasn't been himself for going on 5 years now; players don't exactly come back from that.

Some of you people really need to move on.
As a player at our level, I think you’re probably right, sadly. As a person, I hope we help him if we possibly can. He’s had a tough time and as a human being, he deserves our compassion.

They aren't going to play him if they have to pay, they don't think he's an asset woth 10m. When they signed him they thought he was.

That being said we are not getting 10m either way so I would do whats best for dele
If he's not an asset to the side then why haggle on the ten million?

They aren't going to play him if they have to pay, they don't think he's an asset woth 10m. When they signed him they thought he was.

That being said we are not getting 10m either way so I would do whats best for dele
I agree I’d like to see what’s best for Dele, but I’m not happy with helping Everton out of a hole just because they can’t live within their means. Pretty sure Everton could just release him on a free. If we had any fee due if this happened, I’d be happy enough waiving that, just don’t want them getting anything advantageous from any deal.

I agree I’d like to see what’s best for Dele, but I’m not happy with helping Everton out of a hole just because they can’t live within their means. Pretty sure Everton could just release him on a free. If we had any fee due if this happened, I’d be happy enough waiving that, just don’t want them getting anything advantageous from any deal.
If we waived the fee, we’d be helping both Everton and Dele. I don‘t particularly want to help Everton but I do want to help Dele more. It’s very much a long shot for Dele, but if we can help, I’d like us to do that.

If we waived the fee, we’d be helping both Everton and Dele. I don‘t particularly want to help Everton but I do want to help Dele more. It’s very much a long shot for Dele, but if we can help, I’d like us to do that.
Aye, I can see that. I really do hope he gets back to a semblance of his old self. Maybe Everton are offering to take half a hit, get us to drop from 10m to 5m. I’d get behind that I suppose. Just seems to be that all the noise is they want us to waive the fees completely. If they are that keen to help, walk towards us a bit. Presently looks like they are looking for everything from us and give nothing back.

Aye, I can see that. I really do hope he gets back to a semblance of his old self. Maybe Everton are offering to take half a hit, get us to drop from 10m to 5m. I’d get behind that I suppose. Just seems to be that all the noise is they want us to waive the fees completely. If they are that keen to help, walk towards us a bit. Presently looks like they are looking for everything from us and give nothing back.
Yes they should. But if they won’t, I’d still like us to help him.

Doubt dele would give up his last 6 months of huge wages

Doubt dele would give up his last 6 months of huge wages
I’d hope he would as he’s another factor in his recovery. Needs him, Everton and us to come to an arrangement that helps him. If he’s unwilling to budge on money, why should we? Surely to fuck he’s got a few quid stashed away somewhere.

I’d hope he would as he’s another factor in his recovery. Needs him, Everton and us to come to an arrangement that helps him. If he’s unwilling to budge on money, why should we? Surely to fuck he’s got a few quid stashed away somewhere.
He needs a good run if he's expecting a new contract anywhere

He’s scored 1 PL goal since 19/20. Five years on pal

Your comment has nothing to do with the preceding posts, 'pal'.

We just bury the memory of players most of us were deeply fond of after a few years away from the club? .....Fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom