The Mighty Spurs vs ФК Анжи Махачкала

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Left the game at half time. Before you shout at me, I have a few reasons.

- Im sick of the over stewarding / policing. I went down at HT with good intentions but was greeted with quite a few fans getting talked to by the police. When I asked what was going on, I was told it was all "Y" word stuff. After listening to the conversations, and getting involved myself, I got quite animated and really, really annoyed. I just find this all really motivated, hard to explain but it really cunted me off to the point where I had to leave otherwise i'd do something silly... Doesnt help that the nicest kid quite a few years younger than me came up to me in blind panic worrying that he had fucked his life up completely by accepting a warning for using the "Y" word.. Horrible cunts.

I think im going to stick to European aways now and niche 1882 games at Underhill / Orient, etc... Im sick of White Hart Lane....
wait was it you with Cole and that Will fella?

In my house there next to the stone labrador,at this time of year bye the way is wearing antlers,keeps the wife happy:windy:

Good for you, man.

Different story at my house after I did this last night.

20131212_055658.jpg

:adeohshit:

Someone please, save me from her wrath.

:adebaehug:

Quality noise tonight as ever, those of you who were in the 1882 block.

Disappointing number of standoffs with stewards trying to force everyone into their seats but thankfully didn't mar the mood too much.

And I know its meaningless, but Mr. Friedel

You did the same thing vs United a few years back. A ball that can be simply caught, you choose to punch out for a needless CK. Good thing it wasn't 0-0 this time.

I know it was 'only Anzhi' but we played well today. Soldado got into all of the right positions and looked up for it and FINALLY for the first time I've seen in a while we had good service into the box from both wings. Good service + Soldado = goals, simple really.

The commentators on ITV 4 commented on it something like "not sure what that bang was, felt like we were about to fall out of the gantry though" - very odd.

Loved the extended versions of Oh When The Spurs tonight. Still a bit too fast, but eh, it's a start. And so much AVB's Blue and White Army, which is fucking great.

A gripe though - what's with the ridiculously long Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn at the end of the verses of Glory Glory? That's not the way it's usually sung is it? It makes it so difficult to keep the momentum going to the next verse as nobody ever knows when it's going to start, and different people try to start the next verse at different times.

Loved the extended versions of Oh When The Spurs tonight. Still a bit too fast, but eh, it's a start. And so much AVB's Blue and White Army, which is fucking great.

A gripe though - what's with the ridiculously long Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn at the end of the verses of Glory Glory? That's not the way it's usually sung is it? It makes it so difficult to keep the momentum going to the next verse as nobody ever knows when it's going to start, and different people try to start the next verse at different times.
Have to agree. Oh when the Spurs sounded great tonight, over and over. However the persistent onnnn just kills it off for glory glory.

Decent noise tonight. First time I've been able to listen to it through the tv as I've been to most of the 1882 games up till now.

Decent noise tonight. First time I've been able to listen to it through the tv as I've been to most of the 1882 games up till now.

Agreed, was quite pleasantly surprised given how much of the stadium was empty. Raucous as hell. First time the girlfriend's asked me to turn down the TV so she could study, and I was hitting those volume keys with a big ol grin on my face.

Get in there 1882, job well done.

But for real, there's gotta be a gif out there of that goal. I suspect that one will go down as one of the best of the season come May.

all rite fuck this shit gotta watch this match, Soldados first hat trick, Rose and Eriksen playing again

espnsoccernet currently got it on replay for the freeski if anyone else needs it

Got chucked out after half time for allegedly arguing with the coppers. WTF? Various here will attest that I had a more than reasonable discussion with plod. :avbmad:

Bit annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom