The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are you on about?
Before Conte was appointed, didn't this guy's name crop up? Someone mentioned him as a possibility but was a very unpopular choice because he sounded foul. Anti women, anti gay maybe...I don’t remember the details but I thought it might have been this guy? Anyone know what/who I'm talking about?
HELP!!!

I knew there was something.....

"Incoming Valencia boss Gennaro Gattuso is once again under the spotlight for discriminatory comments made in the past.

And, once again, rather than acknowledge and address the issue, he is attacking those who are highlighting them.

Before the season started, Gattuso was briefly linked with the then vacant Tottenham Hotspur manage role – but his candidacy was thrown out almost immediately after racist, sexist and homophobic comments he made in the past came to light.

Speaking in 2008, Gattuso said: “In-church, marriage should be between a man and a woman, even if this is 2008 and everyone can do as they please."

I knew there was something.....

"Incoming Valencia boss Gennaro Gattuso is once again under the spotlight for discriminatory comments made in the past.

And, once again, rather than acknowledge and address the issue, he is attacking those who are highlighting them.

Before the season started, Gattuso was briefly linked with the then vacant Tottenham Hotspur manage role – but his candidacy was thrown out almost immediately after racist, sexist and homophobic comments he made in the past came to light.

Speaking in 2008, Gattuso said: “In-church, marriage should be between a man and a woman, even if this is 2008 and everyone can do as they please."

Couldn't care less about his political and/or religious opinions.

Clearly you suffer from a touch of a amorality yourself then.

I agree with you on this thus far; but it does make me wonder why you said you had no problem with the racism and antisemitism that has been emanating from Stamford Bridge for decades on end.

Back
Top Bottom